Motorola Hooks Up With Honeywell for Home Security
- Movistar Mexico adds Motorola Moto G 2015 to portfolio. // Latin America Telecom;Aug2015, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p9
The article reports that Movistar Mexico, a mobile phone operator owned by telecommunication services provider TelefÃ³nica SA, has entered an agreement with telecommunications equipment company Motorola for the addition of the Moto G 2015 smartphone to its handset offerings in 2015.
- The Internet of Things Comes to Safety. Smith, Sandy // EHS Today Exclusive Insight;11/19/2015, p1
The article reports that technology companies Honeywell and Intel comes together to create a prototype of a safety solution for industrial workers and presents the views of Carl Johnson, president of Honeywell Industrial Safety, regarding collaboration between Honeywell and Intel.
- CES: Motorola, Intel Partner on Android Smartphones. // Channel Insider;01/11/2012, p1
The article reports on the partnership between Intel Corp. and Motorola Mobility for smartphone and tablet computer agreement. It states that Intel and Motorola Mobility has signed a strategic agreement in which Motorola will sell smartphones based on Intel's Atom processor Z2460 platform. Paul...
- Nextel de Mexico inaugurates new next generation network. // 2.5G-4G;Sep2012, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p8
The article discusses Nextel de Mexico's inauguration of its next generation network (NGN) allowing it to provide differentiated Push-to-Talk (PTT) service and high-speed data capabilities for Android-based smartphones. It notes that Nextel de Mexico, a subsidiary of U.S.-based NII Holdings, has...
- Cypress, Honeywell Embark On Radiation Hardened Chip Venture. // Electronic News;12/16/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 51, pN.PAG
Reports on the plan of Honeywell International Inc. and Cypress Semiconductor Corp. to jointly develop a technology for integrated circuits used in satellites, strategic missiles and other space vehicles. Function of Honeywell's technology; Significance of the partnership to both companies;...
- AT&T flight network. // Travel Daily;5/19/2014, p10
The article reports that U.S. communications giant AT&T will partner with information technology firm Honeywell to implement 4-gigabyte wireless internet access for commercial flights and mentions a similar system upgrade by Telstra for its flights between Sydney and Melbourne in Australia.
- Honeywell and J.R. Simplot Partner to Build Fertilizer Plant in California. Bewley, Lindsey // Chemical Week;12/5/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 30, p10
The article reports on the planned partnership of Honeywell and agricultural business company J. R. Simplot to build a fertilizer facility in Lathrop, California to produce the Sulf-N 26 of Honeywell.
- Deer Jet & Honeywell forge APU service alliance. Marks, Benn // Asian Aviation Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p15
The article discusses partnership of aviation operator Deer Jet and Honeywell Aerospace for establishing auxiliary power unit (APU).
- AT&T Teams With Honeywell To Challenge GoGo In Airborne Wi-Fi. Croft, John // Weekly of Business Aviation;5/5/2014, Vol. 98 Issue 18, p7
The article reports on the partnership of telecommunications firm AT&T Inc. with Honeywell International Inc. to launch an air-to-ground (ATG) broadband wireless in-flight connectivity service over the continental U.S. for airline, business aviation and general aviation aircraft by 2015.