TWC Ends Deal Drought
- Marcus: We'll Thrott le Up Broadband in K.C. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;12/10/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p4
The article offers insights from Rob Marcus, chief operating officer at Time Warner Cable Inc., regarding their plans to limit their high-speed internet access in Kansas City, Kansas due to Google Inc.'s Google Fiber service.
- HUNTER AND HUNTED. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;1/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the plan of Charter Communications Inc. to acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. at 132.50 dollars per share or 61.3 billion dollars in cash, stock, and in assumed debt. However, chief executive officer (CEO) Rob Marcus had rejected Charter's offer suggesting that the deal...
- Retrans Resolutions. Farrell, Mke // Multichannel News;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the cable network industry such as the long-term carriage deal of Dish Network Corp. for the retransmission consent and cable network, the agreement signed by Suddenlink Communications and Viacom Inc., and Time Warner Cable Inc.'s importation of WBRE-TV...
- Marcus Upped To TWC COO. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p4
The article announces that Rob Marcus has been appointed president and chief operating officer (COO) at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- TWC: We're Still Turning the Triple Play. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p24
The article presents views of Rob Marcus, chief operating officer (COO) at the cable operator Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc., on the use of telecommunication service triple play, and mentions about an increment of the service among new users and its costs related issues.
- Time Warner Cable. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/5/2016, pA02
The article reports on the number of residential subscribers added by telecommunications firm Time Warner Cable (TWC) in 2015, presenting the view of its chief executive officer (CEO) Rob Marcus on the added video customers and voice advertisements.
- community. // Multichannel News;3/24/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p32
The article presents miscellaneous topics including renaming of CNN television's Anderson Cooper's nightly AC360 show into AC370, top articles of Multichannel.com as of March 14-21, 2013, and the amount of money Time Warner Cable Inc.'s chairman Rob Marcus earns in unvested stock options.
- MBC Signs Time Warner Affiliation Deal. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/16/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p24
Reports the corporate affiliation deal of Major Broadcasting Cable (MBC) Network with Time Warner Cable for analog and digital carriage rights in the United States. Addition of the African-American-targeted family-programming network; Launch of MBC by the Time Warner urban systems; Agreement of...
- Time Warner Inks Pacts With Oxygen and Nat Geo. Messina, Ignazio // Multichannel News;11/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p80
Reports the deal between Time Warner Cable Inc. and Oxygen Media Inc. and National Geographic Channel in New York, New York. Plan of Oxygen to move the women's service from digital tier to channel 61 on the basic package; Terms of the deal; Advantages of the deal to firms; Strategic plans.