- RHI names finance exec. Marechal, Aj // Daily Variety;6/15/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 51, p28
The article announces that Andrew P. Hines was appointed executive vice president (VP) and chief financial officer (CFO) at RHI Entertainment Inc.
- CORPORATE LADDER. ALTMAN-KUROSAKI, JONAS // Crain's New York Business;6/27/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 26/27, p0046
The article announces that Andrew P. Hines was appointed executive vice president and chief financial officer of RHI Entertainment Inc.
- MSG Media Banks on Venue Connections. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;2/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p22
The article reports that Cablevision Systems-owned MSG Media properties are taking full advantage of the $15 million renovation of Cablevision's Beacon Theatre in New York. It mentions that MSG Network is producing a one-hour original documentation on the makeover, which will premiere in April,...
- Dish blows a Fuse, subs in music channel Palladia. Crupi, Anthony // Hollywood Reporter;7/7/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the move of Dish Network Corp. to remove MSG Media's television program "Fuse" and replace it with "Palladia," MTV Networks' high definition (HD) music channel, in the U.S.
- NEW ACTS LIGHT FUSE. Shady, Justin // Daily Variety;8/18/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 32, pA4
The article reports on the plan of MSG Media's music channel Fuse to bridge the gap between musicians and their fans with a combination of live concert footage, documentaries and specials through partnerships with the artists. The channel launched its concert series "FusePresents," in June 2009...
- News Makers. // Television Week;12/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p11
Career developments in the television broadcasting industry are discussed. Michael Guth has been assigned to vice president of marketing solutions of MSG Media. Krista Saponara has been assigned to executive producer of TeamWorks Media, from being a producer of TNT's Inside the NBA. Nick Hutton...
- FUSE. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC36
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Fuse, a music television network operated by MSG Media, a division of Madison Square Garden Entertainment. The network's programming is discussed, particularly its live broadcasting of concerts, music...
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p22
Several photographs are presented depicting various events in the cable television industry in the U.S. in 2010 including the Operation Community Cup of Comcast Corp. and Fox Soccer Plus, the Independent Filmmakers Day in Chicago, Illinois, and the award presentation of MSG Media.
- Untitled. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/21/93, Vol. 123 Issue 25, p34
Announces the naming of RHI Entertainment as a worldwide distributor of telefims produced by the Larry Thompson Organization (LTO). Financial transactions; Lists of LTO telefims.