New World Order
- CAPITAL CONCERN. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1
Reports the expansion into wireless telephony and direct-broadcast satellite services of Cablevision Systems Corp. in New York City. Generation of funds for the project; Consolidation of assets and debt security; Decline of the stocks of the company.
- Cablevision shares continue to lag following rollout delay. Corry, Carl // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/09/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p22A
Reports the stock performance of Cablevision Systems Corp. in Long Island, New York. Approval of stockholders for the issuance of the Rainbow Media tracking stock; Reason for the delay in the roll-out of digital set-top boxes; Business operation of the firm.
- POSITIVE CASH FLOW. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;7/29/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 39, p6
Reports the growth in the stock shares of Cablevision Systems in the U.S. Effects of financial scandals on company stocks; Details on the capital spending plans of Cablevision; List of the subsidiaries of the company.
- Another Notch in Liberty Global's Belt. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/1/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p23
The article focuses on Liberty Global Inc. acquiring a stake in Ziggo NV cable operator for 810.56 million U.S. dollars equivalent to 32 dollars per share after purchasing Virgin Media Inc. for 23.3 billion dollars and Telenet Group Holding NV for 2.56 billion dollars.
- Ziggo Sells Shares To Liberty Global. // CT Daily;3/28/2013, p1
The article reports that 12.6 percent shares of cable firm Ziggo NV is owned by Colorado-based telecommunication firm Liberty Global Inc.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;3/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p28
Several tables related to the broadcasting industry of the U.S. are presented which list the multi-system operators (MSO) including Cablevision Systems, Comcast Corp. and Liberty Global Inc. and telecommunication companies including AT&T, Sprint Nextel Corp. and Verizon Communications Inc.
- VOOM LOWERS BOOM. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;10/27/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the decline in Cablevision System Corp.'s share price after it decided to mortgage its cable television assets in order to pay for its Voom high-definition venture in the U.S. Reactions of Cablevision investors to the decision; Criticism of the company's failure to protect...
- WHAT'S A RAINBOW WORTH? Blum, Jonathan // Cable World (10427228);8/19/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p8
Reports on the move of Cablevision Systems to reintegrate its Rainbow Media Group tracking stock. Cable television networks under Rainbow; Price of the stock.
- Cablevision 'Guides' Street Downward on Digital Subs. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on the failure of Cablevision Systems Corp. to achieve digital-cable subscriber targets in Long Island, New York. Problems faced by the digital product Interactive Optimum; Effect of the shortfall on the stocks of Cablevision; Reduction of capital expenditures.