Universal Sports Net Lands DirecTV Deal
- Program Deals:. // CableFAX Daily;5/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 103, p2
Presents updates on cable television programming deals in the U.S. Contract of the Big 10 with ESPN to set up a sports network with DirecTV; Agreement of World Championship Sports Network for the coverage of the 2006 FISA Rowing World Cup.
- CSTV's Starters: DirecTV, No MSOs. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p34
College Sports Television (CSTV) is expected to enter into an agreement with DirecTV Inc. as its only multichannel distributor on April 07, 2003. Subscribers to the direct-broadcast satellite provider's "Sports Pack" will receive CSTV when it officially starts off around 11: 30 p.m. ET, after...
- A French Open Mosaic. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;4/16/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p6
The article reports that the dedicated sports and lifestyle service Tennis Channel and direct-broadcast satellite leader DirecTV have reached a multiyear distribution agreement with the direct-broadcast satellite leader. The deal will commence with a preview of the French Open which presages the...
- CIAA AND ESPN TOURNAMENT COVERAGE. // Jet;11/29/2004, Vol. 106 Issue 22, p51
Reports on the celebration of a new agreement between television sports network ESPN and the Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA), the oldest historically Black college and university athletic conference. How ESPN will cover the league's tournament; Terms of the three-year deal.
- DirecTV Jumps at ESPN 3D. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p2
The article focuses on DirectTV Inc., which is planning to distribute the ESPN 3-D which will produce several sporting events.
- Viewer Finds Hoops Package Maddening. Kramer, Staci D. // Multichannel News;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p55
Reports on the sport packages of DirecTV Inc. Variations in the offerings of DirecTV; Access to out-of-market games.
- DirecTV's HD Net Hits Launching Pad. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;9/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p1
Reports the establishment of a high-definition sports channel of DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. Nature of the premier telecast; Selection of sporting events; Inclusion of entertainment programs.
- 10: Back9network In Play On Directv. // Golf World;9/29/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 14, p16
The article focuses on the scheduled launch of Back9Network, a television network focusing on golf, on channel 262 of DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. According to the network's president Carlos Silva, golf is more than a professional game which one can enjoy with one's family and friends. The network...
- Competition:. // CableFAX Daily;7/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 132, p2
Presents updates on cable television in the U.S. Launching of the "V Cast Performances," a music performance and concert tour program for phones equipped with V Cast technology, by Verizon; Plan of DirecTV to pitch MLB games in HD by regional sports nets in 19 markets; Schedule of the YES...