Coast Guard Selects Four Firms to Compete for Cutter Boat OTH-IV Contract
- Coast Guard Selects Metal Shark and Safe Boats for RB-S Competition. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p10
The article announces the U.S. Coast Guard's selection of two small firms, Metal Shark Aluminum Boats and Safe Boats International, to compete to provide it with up to 470 Response Boat-Small (RB-S) craft.
- Metal Shark, Safe Boats To Compete For Coast Guard Response Boat-Small. // Defense Daily;2/8/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 25, p3
The article informs that two small businesses have been chosen by the U.S. Coast Guard, including Metal Shark Aluminum Boats and Safe Boats International LLC, to compete for providing nearly 470 Response Boat-Small (RB-S) craft. In the first phase of the evaluation process, written proposals...
- Coast Guard Selects Four Firms To Compete For Cutter Boat OTH-IV Award. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;6/10/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 51, p3
The article reports that four firms have been awarded small contracts from the U.S. Coast Guard, to deliver boats as part of a competitive evaluation under the Cutter Boat Over-The-Horizon-IV (CB-OTH-IV) program. They are MetalCraft Marine US , SAFE Boats International LLC, Silver Ships Inc.,...
- Homeland Security Hondas. Daly, Jim // MotorBoating;Jan2003, Vol. 191 Issue 1, p39
Features the aluminum patrol boats ordered by the U.S. Coast Guard from SAFE Boats International.
- U.S. Coast Guard Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- Hispanics and U.S. Coast Guard share experience. Cihelka, Carolyn // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr1993, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the US Coast Guard's support for their counterparts in Hispanic nations of the Western Hemisphere. Mutual interoperability and cooperation in the full range of Coast Guard issues; Deployment of mobile training teams to train Hispanic groups in a particular mission; Conduct of joint...
- Global shipping monitor. Free, John; Church, Vernon // Popular Science;Aug92, Vol. 241 Issue 2, p39
States that the United States Coast Guard recently completed a major redesign of its Automated Mutual-Assistance Vessel Rescue System, or AMVER. Details on this computerized database, called AMVER II, which enables the Coast Guard to keep track of thousands of merchant ships that have agreed to...
- The United States Coast Guard is Currently Recruiting for a Senior Executive Position, Director of Financial Operations/Comptroller. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;2/16/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p11
The article reports that the U.S. Coast Guard is hiring for the post of Senior Executive.
- Drugs and yachts: search and seizure. Barthold, C. // Yachting;Aug88, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p24
Discusses the US Coast Guard and Customs Service `zero tolerance' policy on drug possession aboard vessels. Search and seizure; Precautions; Cooperation; Fines.