Magal Lands Order to Upgrade Intrusion Detection System at European Airport
- $25M Order for Advanced Imaging Technology. // Airport Security Report;10/21/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p2
The article reports that Rapiscan Systems Inc. has acquired a 25 million dollars order from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for multiple units of its Secure 1000 Single Pose advanced checkpoint security screening solution. The order reportedly is the first under the terms...
- $88M for Airport Pax Screening Equipment. // Airport Security Report;4/21/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on the task order worth 88 million U.S. dollars received by Raytheon Co. from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to install passenger checkpoint screening equipment at airports. It notes that the task order was issued under the Security Equipment...
- Reveal Imaging for Baggage Screening in Mexico. // Airport Security Report;6/30/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p7
The article offers information on the 14.3 million dollar contract signed between Reveal Imaging Technologies Inc. and Mexican airport operator, Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte to install CT-80 family of Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) at five airports.
- United States : MorphoTrust E-CAT to Expedite Passenger Screening at All Major U.S. Airports. // TendersInfo News;8/6/2014, p1
The article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to identity solutions provider MorphoTrust USA Inc. for the provision of Credential Authentication Technology in airports to scan passenger credentials at the checkpoint.
- Magal Nabs $40M in Security Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p13
The article reports that Magal Security Systems (MAGS) acquired two orders worth a combined 40.1 million U.S. dollars to provide security systems in West Africa and Eastern Europe including a fully integrated system on multiple sites for the African Cup of Nations Football Championship in 2012.
- Dhs Unveils List Of Airports For Full-body Scanners. // CruiseGuide;3/15/2010, p2
The article reports on the revelation from U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano regarding the list of 11 airports in the country that will be the first to receive full-body scanners.
- Magal lands prison contract. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the contract of Magal Security Systems to install a perimeter security system for the Israeli Prisons Authority. Remarks from Even-Ezra, chairman of Magal Security, on the Israeli Prisons Authority; Components of the system.
- Business Opportunities. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/18/2013, p6
The article offers updates in business opportunities. Transportation Security Administration issued a pre-solicitation notice for security screening services at Orlando-Sanford International Airport, Florida. The Domestic Nuclear Detection Office established a process for meeting requests on a...
- Departure eGate trials at BNE. // Travel Daily;7/7/2014, p3
The article reports that Brisbane Airport in Queensland has started the trial of its border processing solution eGates in July 2014.