CBP Awards Raytheon Potential $45.3M Contract for SeaVue Radars
- Astor competition heats up in U.K. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/9/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p23
Informs that Raytheon and Lockheed Martin are gearing up to submit their final proposals for an airborne stand-off radar (Astor) to the United Kingdom Ministry of Defense. Both companies choosing business jets as platforms for their systems; Details of planned platform modifications; The UK...
- CONTRACTS. // Microwaves & RF;Sep2012, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p28
The article offers news briefs related to the microwave industry in the U.S. The test solutions of Anite PLC are being used to evaluate the long-term evolution (LTE) public safety network and associated services. U.S. Raytheon Co. has been awarded with contracts from the U.S. Navy for its Dual...
- Treaty Watchdog. TAYLOR, DANIEL P. // Sea Power;Apr2013, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p54
The article presents information on the radar sytem Cobra Judy deployed on the U.S. Navy's acquired Military Sealift Command-operated vessel aimed at monitoring the launch of missiles in accordance with missile treaties. It informs that the testing of another radar system as the replacement for...
- Raytheon readies final bid for Astor. Phillips, Edward H. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/17/1997, Vol. 147 Issue 20, p35
Reports on the efforts of several aerospace companies to win a contract for the development of the Airborne Stand Off Radar (Astor) system from Great Britain's Ministry of Defense. The Gulf Stream 5 business jet to be the platform; Competition of Raytheon Systems, and Northrup Grumman;...
- Raytheon scores $1.3B Brazil pact. // Electronic News;3/17/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2159, p62
Reports on the $1.285-billion contract for the System for the Vigilance of the Amazon (SIVAM) by the Brazilian government, Raytheon Co., Embraer and Fundacao Aplicacoes de TEcnologias Criticas (ATECH).
- Raytheon [RTN]: L.A. Sheriff Awards Raytheon $20M for Mobile Data Computer System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p14
The article reports that a 19.9 million-dollar contract was awarded by the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department to Raytheon to supply a mobile data computer system that will significantly improve data rates, enabling the Sheriff's office to extend its desktop capabilities and applications to vehicles.
- SIMULATORS. BROWNE, JACK // Electronic Design;Aug2014 Supplement Defense Electronics, Following pS18
The article evaluates several simulators for defense-based applications including the Radar Environmental Simulator (RES) systems from the company Mercury Defense System, Radar Simulation System (RSS) from Rockwell Collins and the Air and Missile Simulation tools from Raytheon Co.
- Raytheon Expects To Deliver AN/TPY-2 Radar To UAE In 2014. // Space & Missile Defense Report;3/23/2012, p1
The article reports that U.S. based Raytheon Co. would provide two AN/TPY-2 radars to the United Arab Emirates in 2014. It states that the AN/TPY-2 searches, detects, tracks and discriminates threats from non-threats and delivers data to the THAAD's fire control and communications element for...
- GOING BALLISTIC. Withington, Thomas // Naval Forces;2014, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
The article offers brief information on several radar system for naval ballistic missile defence including the A RIM-161B SM-3 Block IA from Raytheon used by Japan Maritime Force, the AN/SPS-48 from ITT Exelis used by the U.S navy and the TRS-4D AESA from Airbus Defence and Space for German Navy.