CACI to Acquire Small IT Security Firm
- CACI To Acquire Small IT Security Firm Pangia Technologies. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;6/20/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 57, p6
The article reports that CACI International Inc. is planning to acquire the information technology company Pangia Technologies. It is mentioned that Pangia provides services for cyber security and application development. According to Paul Cofoni, chief executive officer at CACI, the acquisition...
- CACI To Acquire Small Consulting Firm With Oracle And Information Security Expertise. // Defense Daily;9/22/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 58, p4
The article offers information on the plans of CACI International Inc. (CACI) to acquire Advanced Programs Group LLC (APG) in the U.S. It mentions that APG specializes in information technology services related to Oracle Corp. (ORCL) and information security for federal clients. According to...
- CACI Expands Presence In Federal Healthcare IT Space With Acquisition. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;1/2/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of IDL Solutions Inc., a company serving the federal, state and local healthcare information technology (IT) markets, by CACI International Inc. to expand its presence in federal healthcare IT space.
- CACI Completes Acquisitions of Firms Serving Intel Space. // Defense Daily;11/2/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 22, p10
The article reports that CACI International Inc. has completed acquisitions of TechniGraphics Inc., and Applied Systems Research Inc.
- No Kudos from the Market for CACI. Appin, Rick // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;09/27/99, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the buyout of CACI International Corp., a computer-based information technology and systems engineering provider. Stake acquired by former CACI Director Alan Parsow; Stock price of CACI; Amount of market cap CACI might see in the buyout; Comments by CACI Chairman and Chief Executive...
- CACI Could Be on Cusp of a Deal. Appin, Rick // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/18/99, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p1
Focuses on the rumors about the interest of Anteon Corp. in the market cap of CACI International Corp. Information on the business of Anteon and CACI; Reason cited for the stagnant value of CACI stocks.
- Titan Probably Still Has M&A on Its Mind. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the speculations of equity analysts on the possibility that Titan Corp. and CACI International Inc. would be acquired. Companies involved in mergers in the security information technology sector; Remarks from John Mahoney, a sell-side analyst at Raymond James; Background of the...
- CACI To Acquire Professional Services Firm. // Defense Daily;10/7/2005, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of National Security Research Inc. by CACI International in October 2005. The importance of the acquisition to the financial state of CACI is emphasized. The implications of the consolidation for the national security in the U.S. are stated.
- CACI to Acquire Wexford. // GlobalSourcingNOW;5/31/2007, p1
This article reports that CACI International, a U.S.-based provider of information technology (IT) and network solutions, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Wexford Group International (WGI), a Virginia-headquartered management and technical consulting firm catering to domestic...