Brijot Introduces Image-Free Millimeter Wand for People Screening
- Tales from the Cube: Out-of-spec problem with a long tail. Wollam, Paul // EDN Europe;Feb2013, p16
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of developing a specialized surveillance equipment for war.
- Speco Technologies. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2013, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p44
The article presents a corporate profile of Speco Technologies, manufacturer of surveillance and audio products in the U.S.
- 4-Channel PCI Express video and audio frame grabber for surveillance introduced by Sensoray. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Feb2014, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p34
The article offers brief information on the model 810, PCI Express 4-Channel frame grabber real-time video solution from Sensoray Co. Inc.
- SM-3 Space Sensor Helps Take Out Target. // Microwaves & RF;Apr2013, Vol. 52 Issue 4, Special Section pS10
The article focuses on a test on Space Tracking and Surveillance System-Demonstrator (STSS-D) satellites conducted by Raytheon Co., which concludes that a medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM) target could be destroyed by tracking data from a remote sensor on STSS-D.
- Clarity SV. Pope, Stephen // Flying;Aug2013, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p63
The article evaluates the Clarity SV automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) from Sagetech.
- SkyGuard TWX. R. G. // Flying;Aug2013, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p65
The article evaluates the SkyGuardTWX automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS- B) receiver from SkyGuard.
- IC Realtime Launches Video Surveillance Cloud Storage Service. Scally, Tim // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2015, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p122
The article offers brief information on the ICMyCloud video surveillance storage system from IC Realtime LLC.
- How We'll Stop Planes From Vanishing. PAPPALARDO, JOE // Popular Mechanics;May2014, Vol. 191 Issue 4, p18
The article evaluates the Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) air traffic control technology to track planes.
- BVA President warns against 'false economies' in surveillance. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;3/9/2013, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p251
The article reports on elements and benefits of a robust surveillance system for the agriculture industry across Great Britain. It notes that British Veterinary Association (BVA) president Peter Harlech Jones has warned the industry on the great need for effective scanning surveillance to...