Raytheon Delivers First SeaVue XMC Radar to CBP
- Bel radar detector. // Cycle World;May98, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p108
Features Bel-Tronics' BEL 945iM radar detector. Application in motorcycles; Principle of operation; Contact information; Price.
- Radar mounts low-cost rear guard. // Professional Engineering;05/27/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p44
States that the ultrasonic system that was use to warn drivers of impending reversing collisions is being used as a radar detection system. Development and manufacture of the systems; Comparison of the cost of ultrasonics to radar system; Name of the system; Features of the system.
- How to make your car invisible to radar and laser...legally! // Popular Electronics;Feb97, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p15
Introduces the `Phazer,' a device guaranteed to make a car electronically invisible to speed traps. Effect of combining a passive radar scrambler with an active laser scrambler to an automobile; How the radar component works; What does the Phazer reflects; Advantages of using the Phazer in the car.
- Radar Characteristics, Part 3--Detection Range vs. Detectability Range. Adamy, Dave // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p66
Part III. Evaluates the detectability range of the radar. Parameters of the receiver system detecting the radar; Illustration of the target in the main beam of the radar antenna; Applicability of the radar detection-range equation; Formulation of the received power equal to the sensitivity to...
- Reports From Islamabad: New Stealth Ballistic Missile. // Sea Power;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p34
Reports that Pakistani scientists have claimed to have made a ballistic missile capable of evading hostile radars and anti ballistic missiles. Use of solid-fuel propellant to power the missile.
- Between a rock and a hard place. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep/Oct1995, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p7
Reports on Tamara, a Czech Republic product made up of radio sensors and computers. Detection by Tamara of any radiation source emitted by any aircraft; Pressures from the United States and North American Treaty Organization on the Czech government to prevent the sale of Tamara.
- Radar detectors are banned in interstate buses and trucks. // Public Roads;Spring94, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p36
Reports on the implementation of a ban on radar detectors in American buses and trucks.
- Microwave Radar Detection of Gas Pipeline Leaks. Gopalsami, N.; Kanareykin, D. B.; Asanov, V.; Bakhtiari, S.; Raptis, A. C. // AIP Conference Proceedings;2003, Vol. 657 Issue 1, p478
We are developing a microwave radar sensing and imaging system to detect and locate gas leaks in natural gas pipelines. The underlying detection principle is radar backscattering from the index-of-refraction inhomogeneities introduced by the dispersion of methane in air. An essential first step...
- TST Unveils New Radar System. // Frozen Food Age;Jun2002, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p48
Introduces the radar system called Eagle Eye Obstacle Detection System by Transportation Safety Technologies. Features; Design.