MDI Gets First Order for CTX 5800; Expects XDi Ready for Launch in 2013
- Morpho Detection Protests TSA Award To Implant Sciences. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/5/2014, p12
The article reports on a protest filed by explosives maker Morpho Detection for the explosive trace detectors contract provided by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to Implant Sciences.
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily;4/15/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the approval of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD) system from Morpho Detection to be used by government agencies in Israel for border crossings, transportation facilities, and civilian facilities and institutions.
- Northrop Grumman [NOC]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p1
This section offers news briefs on the terror response technology sector, including the selection of Morpho Detection to install four CTX 9400 DSi explosives detection systems at the Hong Kong International Airport and a partnership formed by Northrop Grumman with the University of Maryland...
- Italy Approves Morpho Detection's Itemiser DX for Aviation Security Apps. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the approval of Italian Department of Transport of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection system by Morpho Detection.
- FedEx [FDX]: United Parcel Service [UPS]: Following Disrupted Air Cargo Attack, Morpho Detection to Pitch EDS Systems. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p2
The article discusses the statement by Morpho Detection that air cargo carriers should consider purchasing explosives detection systems (EDS) in line with the failed attempt by terrorists to detonate two bombs that would have been delivered by cargo aircraft to the U.S. With the help of...
- Morpho Detection at India's Largest Airport. // Airport Security Report;9/22/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that CTX 9400 DSi explosives detection systems (EDS) have been placed at the newly constructed Terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport New Delhi, India. It states that the systems are the first in the country to use advanced imaging capability of computed tomography...
- Morpho Detection Selected by IAA. // Airport Security Report;3/10/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p5
The article reports that the firm Morpho Detection has won a 50 million dollars contract to supply Israel Airports Authority (IAA) with the most advanced checked baggage explosives detection system (EDS). The Morpho Detection consists of an X-ray Diffraction-based XRD 3500 EDS fully integrated...
- MDI Announces First European Sale of CTX 5800 EDS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/26/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p14
The article reports that Morpho Detection Inc. received its first European order for its CTX 5800 medium-speed, compact explosives detection system (EDS).
- IDO Security [IDOI]: IDO Security Receives MagShoe Order from Spain. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p10
The article offers information on a contract received by IDO Security from the Spanish government for the installation of its MagShoe 3G shoe scanning devices at the private Corvera Castellon Airport near Valencia.