Strong Future Despite Subscriber Slowdown
- The future of forecasting. McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the value of forecasting in the telecommunication industry. Purposes of forecasting; Forecasts for third-generation telecommunication technology; Uncertainty resulting from forecasting.
- Not so fine in '99. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;01/04/99, Vol. 236 Issue 1, p5
Forecasts some of the trends predicted to happen within the telecommunications industry in the United States in 1999. Includes old-school software entanglements; Network unbundling; North American global satellite monitoring technology.
- Forecasting telecom '03. Sales, Ian // Telecom Asia;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p30
Forecasts the business conditions of the telecommunication industry in Asia. Increase of information technology spending; Public deployment of wireless Ethernet; Occurrence of outsourcing growth.
- Cable Sharpens Picture for 2001. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;12/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p3
Forecasts the market share of cable telecommunication companies for 2001. Competition of cable companies with companies offering digital subscriber line (DSL) services; Problems faced by DSL providers; Forecast on the transactions of cable companies in the bond market.
- Fitch Shines (Faint) Ray of Hope on Beleaguered Telecom Sector. // High Yield Report;12/17/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p7
Cits a report by credit agency Fitch outlining its forecast for the various segments of the telecommunication industry in 2002.
- US cable revenues to nearly double over next five years. // CED;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p20
Forecasts the increasing gross revenue of the cable operators in the U.S. Improvement of basic services; Generation of incremental cash flow; Percentage of growth.
- Chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p37
The article presents an overview on Business Monitor International Ltd.'s (BMI) competitive scenario and forecast concerning the telecommunications and the retail sector of Saudi Arabia.
- Jumping Ahead. O'Keefe, Sue // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p4
Discusses some of the major developments in the telecommunications industry in the U.S. in 2004. Celebration of the 20th anniversaries of several telecommunications companies; Prediction for the next 20 years.
- Here are the four trends/stories I think will take tech's center stage in 2003. Politis, David // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/6/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p11
Predicts the prospects facing technologists, technology companies and technology users in Utah by 2003. Popularity of cellular/mobile phones over wired phones; Key issue facing telecommunication firms in 2003; Trends in the telecommunications industry; Security problem in wireless...