Arch Wireless Files Reorganization Plan
- Arch Message Center to debut in November. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p48
Reports that Arch Wireless Holdings Inc. has launched its Arch Message Center wireless messaging service.
- New Strategies Transform Carriers. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;03/05/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p26
Explores how paging/messaging companies in the United States are transforming themselves to survive in the wireless communication industry. Status of the one-way paging market; Projection on the number of subscribers of two-way messaging services by the end of year 2001; Steps taken by Arch...
- EXPERIAN CREATES ADVANCED INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TOOLS. // Online Product News;May2001, p2
Reports on Arch Wireless Inc.'s launching of database management and marketing program designed to help promote Arch's line-up of two-way wireless messaging services. Program features and functions; Target users; Adopters of Arch's advanced messaging services.
- ARC UNVEILS CUSTOMER DATABASE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM. // Worldwide Databases;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Reports that Arch Wireless Inc., a leading wireless Internet messaging and mobile information providers in the United States, has unveiled a database management and marketing program. Assistance in the promotion of Arch's line-up of two-way wireless messaging services; Features and capabilities...
- Arch Seeks Financial Changes. // Wireless Week;05/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p34
Discusses the debt-reduction strategies of Arch Wireless Inc. in the United States. Value of bonds which the company plans to sell; Proposal of the company to change its credit agreement; Value of the amortization debt requirements paid by the company in 2001.
- Arch Scores With ESPN. // Wireless Week;7/9/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p28
Reports that Arch Wireless Inc. has entered into an agreement with ESPN Inc. in which Arch will offer the ESPN To Go messaging device in its retail stores enabling people to view sports information. Sports information to be offered by the messaging device; Availability of the device.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p1
Reports on developments related to the flat-rate pricing of Verizon Wireless and the possible stock delisting of Arch Wireless Inc.
- Arch Saves User Data. // Wireless Week;02/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p22
Deals with the program launched by Arch Wireless Inc. in 2001 to learn more about its customers and their paging needs. Plans of the company.
- Arch upgrades to 2.7 ReFLEX network. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p4
Reports on the plan of Arch Wireless Inc. to upgrade its ReFLEX network software to version 2.7. Major weariless networks that use ReFLEX; Benefits of using the protocol; Importance of the upgrade to the company.