InPhonic Scoops Up Reason
- Inphonic buy of Reason underscores contracted atmosphere in startup market. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the decision of InPhonic Inc. to acquire Reason Inc., a company that provides software to help businesses manage the deployment of wireless devices and services. Value of the deal; Companies that were acquired by InPhonic Inc.; Acquisition and bankruptcy trend in the industry.
- Beleaguered InPhonic Investigates Alternatives. E. L. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/22/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p3
This article reports on the decision by InPhonic Inc. to conduct a financial review in October 2007. InPhonic retained Lazard to conduct a strategic review, which may include refinancing its debt. In addition, the company said its financial results for the third quarter are below the previous...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p1
Talks about the acquisition of Simplexity Inc. by InPhonic Inc. Nature of business of InPhonic; Plan of InPhonic on the facilities of Simplexity; Number of customers and affiliates of InPhonic.
- InPhonic buys Skyware. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Skyware Group by InPhonic Inc. Benefits of the acquisition on InPhonic.
- Smaller Players In 'Merge-Or-Die' Frenzy. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p20
Reports on the merger between small wireless companies in the U.S.. Reasons for the merger deals; Views on the consolidation between Webraska and AirFlash; Companies acquired by InPhonic; Aim of the deals. INSET: Some Recent Deals.
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p19
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of February 25, 2002. Acquisition of Simplexity Inc. by InPhonic Inc.; Minority equity investment of Motorola Inc. in Codeonline Oy; First round of funding secured by WaveMarket.
- InPhonic's purchase of Avesair 'logical extension'. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;5/26/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p5
Focuses on the acquisition of mobile marketing company Avesair by InPhonic Inc. Reason behind the move; Other companies acquired by Avesair; Plans of Avesair to expand its operations in the wireless communications industry.
- INPANIC. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p20
The article reveals the possible sale of the wireless services and products company InPhonic. The company, best known for its Wirefly ecommerce site, is looking to increase its cash liquidity and maximize shareholder value, and said it would consider a possible sale, merger, strategic alliance...
- Business. // RCR Wireless News;12/27/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p13
Presents an update on the wireless telecommunications industry as of December 2004. Release of 24: Countdown, a mobile game based on the television program "24," by online game publisher WildTangent; Information on the sanction imposed by China Mobile on Linktone Ltd. for billing mistakes;...