Fixed Wireless Vendors Adjust
- Western-Proxim Merger Final. // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p4
Reports that the merger of broadband fixed wireless vendors Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. is final. Percent of Proxim shareholders who voted in favor of the merger.
- Proxim merges with Western Multiplex. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the merger formed by Proxim Inc. and Western Multiplex Corp. in 2002. Terms of the merger; Benefits of the Merger to Proxim; Location for the merged company.
- DMC Stratex proposes merger with Western Multiplex. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p19
Reports on the merger proposal received by Western Multiplex Corp. from DMX Stratex Networks Inc. Terms of the offering; Information on Western Multiplex; Merger agreement of Western Multiplex with Proxim.
- Western Multiplex to forge ahead with Proxim merger. // RCR Wireless News;3/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the move of Western Multiplex Corp. to forge with its plan to merge with Proxim Inc. Rejection by Western Multiplex of the acquisition bid of DMC Stratex Networks Inc.; Estimate on the value of the deal.
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;3/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p3
Presents updates on the telecommunications industry as of March 18, 2002. Communications network being designed by executives at leading corporations that would provide notification to their leadership in the event of a terrorist attack; Merger of Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc.;...
- NanoBITS. // Communications News;Aug2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p10
Presents updates on the telecommunications industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Acquisition of the remote special services test product line of Anritsu by Spirent plc; Purchase of the wireless local area network equipment business of Agere Systems by Proxim Corp.; Details of the Internet...
- Class-actions filed against Proxim, Western Multiplex. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the class-action lawsuits filed against Western Multiplex Corp. and Proxim Inc. Merger plans between Western and Proxim; Allegations against the companies.
- Two Suitors Court Western Multiplex. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the merger options of Western Multiplex Corp. Company that has planned to link up with Western Multiplex in January 2002; Value of the bid offered by DMC Stratex for Western Multiplex.
- Proxim Expands Into 802.11b Gear. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;6/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the purchase of Agere Systems Inc.'s Ori Noco Line of wireless local area network (WLAN) equipment, by Proxim Inc. Cost of the acquisition; Competitors in the WLAN equipment market.