Nortel Warns On Sales
- Nortel logs $1.41B loss. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the decline in the financial performance of Nortel Networks in the fourth quarter of 2001. Factors which contributed to business losses; Statement issued by chief financial chief officer Terry Hungle.
- Nortel: From 'NERD' To Wireless Internet Star. Careless, James // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the corporate profits of Nortel Networks for the first quarter of 2000. Percent increase of the company's total revenue; Growth of the company; Spending to acquire Bay Networks.
- Nortel confirms guidance. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p25
Reports that Nortel Networks Corp. has confirmed its forecasts for the fourth quarter of 2000, fiscal year 2000, first quarter 2001 and fiscal year 2001.
- Nortel 3Q earnings mirror difficult quarter of other vendors. Beckman, Kristen // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p31
Reports on the decline in the corporate earnings generated by Nortel Networks Corp. during the third quarter of 2000.
- Nortel Revises Outlook For 1Q 2001. // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p23
Focuses on the financial performance of Nortel, a wireless and optical networking equipment maker based in Brampton, Ontario. Anticipated revenue for the fourth quarter of 2000; Factors that led to the company's strong growth; Predicted earnings and revenue for 2001.
- Nortel to cut more jobs, expects 10% drop in 3Q earnings. // RCR Wireless News;9/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the retrenchment plan of Nortel Networks Ltd. Expected decline in earnings for the third quarter of 2002; Earnings posted for the second quarter.
- Nortel Warns Again. // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p13
Reports on the profit warning issued by Nortel Networks. Projected earnings; Downsizing of Nortel Networks.
- Nortel Issues Warning. // Wireless Week;06/18/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p1
Deals with the negative revenue forecast of Nortel Networks for the second quarter of 2001. Reasons for the low earnings forecast; Plan of the company to reorganize.
- Nortel Loss In Line With Warning. // Wireless Week;10/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Nortel in the third quarter of 2001. Loss and revenue posted by the company for the quarter; Details of the restructuring plans of the company for the fourth quarter.