- Eating to the beat. Sparshott, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p18
Introduces the Zuraw food service industry in Zurawia, Poland. Descriptions of the atmosphere and place; Emphasis on the choices and variety of foods; Details on the services and promo offerings.
- News briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
Reports updates in the foodservice industry in the United States as of April 1999. Includes rejection of the O'Charley's Inc. third bid offer by the J. Alexander's Corp.; Resignation of board member Lee Iacocca from the Koo Koo Roo Enterprises; Franchise deal between the Red's Backwoods BBQ...
- Downtown. // Atlanta;Feb2008, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p160
The article lists several famous restaurants in Downtown Atlanta, Georgia including Dailey's Bar and Restaurant, Durango Steak House, and Haveli Indian Cuisine.
- A not-so-foreign concept. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan99, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p36
Assesses the integration of multiconcept food operations by Marche Movenpick in the Prudential Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Description of the design concept as market-style dining; Distinction between the usage of the concept by restaurants in Europe and Canada and Movenpick; Components of...
- Into the Modern. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p24
The article offers information about University of Oklahoma's Couch Restaurant, which won the Best Renovation award.
- A Green Dining Adventure in an Eco-Chic Palace. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p26
The article offers information about the International Village, a dining outlet that offers diverse and high-quality menu choices and is the winner of the Best New Facility award.
- NYC operator upgrades delivery systems. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p116
Reports on a restaurant operator's use of Digital Dining's system to improve delivery operations and overall efficiency in New York City. Features; Capabilities; System applications.
- Montana's dining scene caters to urban cowboys. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;12/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p1
Looks at the changes and developments of restaurants in Bozeman, Montana. Statistics on the population of Bozeman; Restaurants which opened near Yellowstone National Park as of December 1997; Information about Boodles restaurant; Renovation of Livingston Bar and Grille saloon; Features of the...
- Marketing digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p20
Presents various issues related to the marketing strategies of several restaurants or foodservice industries in the different states of United States. Premiums of the Tennessee's Shoney's Restaurants; Nathan's Famous' retailing of the MGM released of `Babes in Toyland'; Appointment of Deutsch...