KTP Quantum trading halted due to low liquidity
- Bivideon in bid for Radio control. // Utility Week;7/16/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p12
Reports on an offer made by Bivideon for the outstanding shares in telecommunications company Ceske Radiokomunikace (CRa) in the Czech Republic in July 2004. Information on the need for approval from the Czech Securities Commission; Bid price offered by Bivideon; Goal of the company for CRa.
- Investment choices in the balance. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/15/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses the significance of balance sheet in the stock analysis. Balance sheets provides a summary of the company's overall financial condition, details its asset and liabilities and shows how assets are utilized by the management. Among the signs of an improving balance sheet...
- SMA Product Glut Leads to Fee Compression. Baum, Eric // Money Management Executive;4/19/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the distribution of separately managed accounts (SMA) by a handful of wireless houses which has lead to the compression of fees paid to equity investment providers. Chances for investment providers to invest in higher-profit investment vehicles; Risk of illiquidity and sensitivity to...
- The case for using personal balance sheets. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);12/12/2013, p66
The article discusses the use of personal balance sheets. It states that the personal balance sheets can provide a breakdown of assets as well as secure that any advice is concentrated on the proper areas. It says that the pension assets must be presented in the balance sheet but separated from...
- Integrated Supervision of the Financial Market under the Roof of the Czech National Bank. �im�cek, Milan // Czech Business & Trade;2005, Issue 11/12, p13
The article explores the supervision of the financial market in the Czech Republic. The aim of the supervision is to ensure the stability of the financial market and to protect the investors. The supervisors include the Czech National Bank; the Securities Commission; the Ministry of Finance and...
- News Watch. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2161, p14
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of September 2005. Acceptance of the decision of PKN Orlen to increase its mandatory offer of Koruna shares in Unipetrol and subsidiaries by the Czech Securities Commission; Information on a series of lawsuits filed against DuPont in...
- Fear and loathing. Harris, Shaun // Finance Week;2/17/2003, p37
Comments on trends in the asset management industry in South Africa as of February 2003. Views from fund managers and asset management company executives; Concerns of small investors.
- Should you open an all-in-one account? // Consumer Reports;Nov95, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p742
Offers advice on making asset-management accounts for personal finance. Features of the accounts; Benefits; Tips on selecting the accounts offered by several institutions.
- Asset Management Units Are Doing Exactly What Wall Street Hoped. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/16/99, Vol. 65 Issue 33, p11
Reports on the favorable performance of the asset management business in the United States in the second half of 1998. Stability of revenues as the rationale behind high-priced acquisitions in asset management; Factors that drive purchase prices; Growth of total assets under management for...