Lower house OKs jet deal financing
- Outdated regulations stifle N.J. investment and growth. Harmon, John; Harry, Alford // njbiz;11/28/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p15
The article reports on the Market Competition and Consumer Choice Act which has been supported by the African-American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey and the National Black Chamber of Commerce Inc. It highlights the features of the bill that will modernize rules in the communications sector,...
- Big or small, we have it all. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/16/96 Supplement Expo 1996, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the programs sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce Inc. for the business community. Features of the chamber's programs for small businesses; Benefits for employees.
- Services of the Chamber of Commerce Inc. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/16/96 Supplement Expo 1996, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p4
Presents the services offered by the Chamber of Commerce Inc. Networking opportunities; Special events; Membership services; Marketing activities; Economic development services; Tourism services.
- 1996 board of directors. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/16/96 Supplement Expo 1996, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p8
Presents the board of directors of the Chamber of Commerce Inc. for 1996. Members; Directors emeritus; Ex-officio members.
- Committees help provide services of the Chamber. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/16/96 Supplement Expo 1996, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p9
Presents the committees within the Chamber of Commerce Inc.
- Chamber outlines knack for staying in the black. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;02/23/98, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p15
Outlines the removal of an accumulated deficit at the County Chamber of Commerce Inc. which has threatened it since 1995. Outsourcing of bookkeeping; Purchase of supplies in volume; Success of fundraising and cost-cutting techniques.
- Chamber recognizes Gold & Silver membership investors. // Business Press;10/27/97 Supplement Business Voice, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p31
Presents a list of Chamber of Commerce members who have upgraded their membership status to Gold or Silver.
- Chamber takes initiative. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/4/95, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p33
Reports that the Chamber of Commerce Inc. will seek to create a Waterfront Authority to develop nearly 30 acres of city owned land along the Hudson River waterfront in New York. Property description; Comments from Chamber President John D'Ambrosio.
- News briefs. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;07/07/97, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p31
Presents news items from the Chamber of Commerce Inc. Guest speakers at a General Membership Breakfast Meeting; Mid-summer membership mixer; Exhibitor training seminar.