- Nelson Acquires Rutledge Hill. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/10/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 2, p9
Deals with the acquisition of Rutledge Hill Press by Thomas Nelson company. Terms and value of the deal; Popular book titles published by Rutledge Hill Press.
- Thomas Nelson makes move to secular market with Rutledge Hill. // Book Publishing Report;01/10/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
Informs that Thomas Nelson purchased Rutledge Hill Press, a move that is said to greatly extend the Christian publisher's reach into mainstream channels. Thomas Nelson's financial results for period ending September 30, 1999; Product line of Rutledge.
- Stone is sole owner of Rutledge Hill. Summer, Bob // Publishers Weekly;4/3/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 14, p13
Reports on the buyout agreement between Lawrence Stone and Ronald E. Pitkin, co-owners of Rutledge Hill Press in Nashville, Tennessee. Stone as the new sole owner and president of the company; History of the company.
- Layoffs and Executive Shifts at Rutledge Hill. Summer, Bob; Zeitchik, Steven M. // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 31, p14
Reports on the management shift announced by the board of directors at Rutledge Hill Press. Bestselling book published by the company; Components of the company's management team; Number of employees at Rutledge Hill.
- Jayne named Rutledge Hill president. Summer, Bob // Publishers Weekly;4/14/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 15, p22
Notes that William E. Jayne was promoted to president of Rutledge Hill Press. Jayne's previous position in the privately held Nashville, Tennessee firm; The positions that former president Lawrence Hill will continue to hold; Other staff changes.
- Thomas Nelson Hoping To Start Industry Trend With Higher Prices. // Book Publishing Report;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p4
Reports on the decision of publisher Thomas Nelson to raise its prices. Possible triggering of a trend in the Christian book publishing industry; Costs of hardcover books and trade paperbacks starting spring 2001.
- Thomas Nelson Offers Stress Solutions in Time for The Holidays. // Book Publishing Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p3
Looks into Thomas Nelson Inc.'s initiative to release books around the holidays that are designed to help alleviate the tension of Americans. Types of books to be released; Name of books that has generated considerable amount of revenue; Table showing the company's financial performance for the...
- Sales Rise at Thomas Nelson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/25/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the revenues at Thomas Nelson in the third quarter ended December 31, 2001. Factor that helped boost the revenues; Income from continuing operations in the period; Important marketing channel for the company.
- CBA Steams and Stumbles In New Orleans. Garrett, Lynn; Tickle, Phyllis; Riess, Jana // Publishers Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 31, p14
Focuses on the Christian book publishers that participated at the 51st annual CBA International Convention, held in New Orleans, Louisiana, on July 8-13, 2000. Resignation of Rolf Zettersten at Thomas Nelson Books; Four emerging directions for Nelson Books; Two Roman Catholic book publishers...