- HarperCollins Grows Globally; Faber, in U.S. Fialkoff, Francine // Library Journal;5/15/2015, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p22
The article offers updates on the publishing industry as of May 15, 2015. On April 14, 2015, HarperCollins announced the expansion of its foreign-language publishing with the establishment of HarperCollins Holland, HarperCollins Japan, HarperCollins Nordic and HarperCollins Polska. Great...
- case study. // Marketing Week;2/24/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p21
The article presents a case study on the use of 20 different two-dimensional (2D) barcodes by publisher Hodder & Stoughton Ltd. to launch the book "The Land of Painted Calves," by Jean Auel.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p7
Reports developments related to book publishing as of September 2001. Impact of the terrorist attacks on travel publishers and booksellers; Disapproval of author J.K. Rowling on the publication of 'The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter' by David Colbert; Anniversary celebration of Sceptre, the...
- Autumn 2012 Edition. // LCF E-Newsletter;Sep2012, Issue 46, p1
The article provides information on a visit organized by Hotter Faith, an imprint of the publisher Hodder & Stoughton Ltd., for the members of the Librarian's Christian Fellowship, an association of Christians working in the field of the library and information provision, on September 6, 2012.
- Faber. S.C. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/28/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 60, Swimwear p12
Profiles Cuneo, Italy-based swimwear manufacturer Faber SpA. Owner Patrizia Fissore's business philosophy; Hardcover catalog for the 1996 season; Lingerie lines; Swimwear lines; Sales volume; Major export markets.
- Faber's McCrum named `Observer' book editor. Richardson, Jean // Publishers Weekly;5/20/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 21, p15
Announces that Robert McCrum, editor-in-chief at Faber & Faber, is quitting publishing at the end of June 1996 to become literary editor of the Sunday newspaper the `Observer.' Some of the fiction authors that McCrum worked with at Faber; McCrum's latest novel `Suspicion,' to be published by...
- VISIT TO HODDER AND STOUGHTON. // LCF E-Newsletter;mar2012, Issue 44, p3
The article reflects on the visit of the Christians' association Librarians' Christian Fellowship members to the publisher Hodder and Stoughton Ltd. (H&S) offices in London, England on September 6, 2012, and their meeting with Ian Metcalfe, director of publishing at Hodder Faith, an imprint of H&S.
- Total adds Hodder to Hachette briefs. // Campaign (UK);4/20/2012, Issue 16, p6
The article reports that Total media will handle all the media planning and buying accounts of Hodder and Stoughton Ltd.
- H'WOOD BOOKING DEAVER. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;10/20/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 35, p23
Reports on author Jeffrey Deaver's sale of two novels to Hollywood and signing of a two-book deal with British publisher Hodder & Stoughton. Number of books under contract with his United States hardcover publisher, Simon & Schuster.