PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- New appointments listed at Knopf. // Publishers Weekly;8/12/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 33, p14
Lists the promotions that have been made at Knopf Publishing Group in the summer of 1996. Naming of Patricia Johnson, as vice president and associate publisher; Janice Goldklang as vice president and publishing director at Pantheon and Schocken Books; Michael Morrison taking Johnson's spot as...
- Chirico Promoted at Knopf. // Publishers Weekly;5/1/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 18, p12
Announces the promotion of Anthony Chirico as executive vice president and chief operating officer at Knopf Publishing Group. Previous position of Chirico at Knopf; Responsibilities of Chirico at his new post; Comments from Knopf president, Sonny Mehta.
- Dalllanegra-Sanger rises at Knopf. // Publishers Weekly;2/23/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 8, p12
Notes that Joy Dallanegra-Sanger has been promoted to the position of director of marketing for the Knopf Publishing Group. Her career at Knopf; Other promotions at Knopf.
- Asher, Messitte To Head Vintage Anchor Unit. // Publishers Weekly;8/23/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 34, p18
Reports on the appointment of Martin Asher and Anne Messitte as head of the Vintage Anchor trade paperback publishing division within the Knopf Group. Previous employment of Asher and Messitte.
- people. Reid, Calvin; Patrick, Diane // Publishers Weekly;2001 Fall Announcements Issue, Vol. 248 Issue 33, p158
Presents an update on personnel changes in the United States book industry as of August 13, 2001. Promotion of Patricia Johnson at Knopf; Appointment of Mary Jane Knecht at Copper Canyon Press; Mike Ward's appointment at Lifeline Press.