When Chicken Soup Doesn't Cure Ailing Sales, Health Communications Adjusts Expectations
- Chicken soup appears good for the soul, too. Basile, Frank // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/21/95, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p41A
Reviews the book `Chicken Soup for the Soul,' compiled and edited by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen.
- A 2nd chicken in the pot. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;4/24/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 17, p18
Features the bestselling book `Chicken Soup for the Soul.' Ranking; Publicity tour for the book; Total number of copies printed.
- Forecasts: Lifestyle. Brainard, Dulcy // Publishers Weekly;9/18/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 38, p127
Reviews the book `Chicken Soup for the Soul Cookbook,' by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen.
- EXPEDITION8.COM. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/9/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 28, p20
Focuses on the availability of the book 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' in Expedition8.com. Concept of the electronic advertisement of the book; Art director of the book; Features of the book.
- Chicken soup books for kids to debut this fall. // Publishers Weekly;5/12/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 19, p36
Announces that Health Communications, publisher of Chicken Soup for the Soul books, plans to release three children's titles in the fall of 1997 as part of the company's new Chicken Soup for Little Souls series. Reason for expanding into the children's market; Storytelling format, as a natural...
- CHICKEN-SOUP NATION. Gorney, Cynthia // New Yorker;10/6/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 29, p68
Traces the history of the publication of the 'Chicken Soup for the Soul,' series in the United States. Factors that contributed to the series being one of the biggest selling nonfiction franchises in the history of the country's publishing; Theme of the books; Events that led to the publication...
- Chicken soup to be dished out to children. Di Marzo, Cindi // Publishers Weekly;9/1/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 36, p33
Presents information on the adaptation of the bestseller, `Chicken Soup for the Soul,' by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen for children. `Chicken Soup for Little Souls,' adapted by Lisa McCourt and published by Health Communications; Nationwide storytelling initiative planned by Health...
- Soul Searching in India. Mithel, Manasi // Business Today;5/13/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 10, following p117
The article discusses "Chicken Soup for the Soul" book series author and motivational speaker Jack Canfield's recent visit to India for conduction of inspirational seminars.
- Healthy sales for chicken soup. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;7/4/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 27, p16
Features Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen's book `Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit.' Ranking in `Publishers Weekly' periodical's list for the week ended July 4, 1994; Publisher; Tales included in the book.