- Motorcycles Industry Profile: India. // Motorcycles Industry Profile: India;Dec2009, p1
Presents a profile of the Motorcycles industry in India. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry;...
- ADWATCH. // Marketing (00253650);6/26/2003, p22
Presents statistics related to the most popular several television commercials in Great Britain as of June 26, 2003.
- TV ratings: New Zealand. // Variety;1/17/94, Vol. 353 Issue 11, p102
Reports on television ratings in New Zealand as of January 17, 1994. TV3's lead over rival TVNZ; Coverage of cricket games in Australia; TV3's ratings.
- Tale of the tube. Cerio, Gregory; Howard, Lucy // Newsweek;8/2/1993, Vol. 122 Issue 5, p6
Presents statistics showing the importance of television to Americans. Number of homes with television; Average daily viewing by men, women and teens; Prime-time viewing shares.
- `Ally' and `Dharma' can't change networks' karma. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;10/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p3
Focuses on the ratings which various television shows are receiving as reported on October 13, 1997. Contention that some new shows are performing better than expected; Reasons for the performance of the major networks; Statistics on the industry from Nielsen Media Research.
- Vital Stats. // Media Week;11/25/2008, Issue 1188, p12
The article presents statistics on the share of viewing by terrestrial and multichannel television (TV).
- TV sets...by the numbers. Bradley, Sam // Brandweek;9/12/94, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p17
Presents information on multi-television ownership in the United States as of September 12, 1994. Percentage of households with three or more television sets; Percentage of households with teenagers and three or more television sets; Most popular television set placement outside the living room.
- Just the facts. // Multichannel News;6/9/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p30
The article presents statistics on the estimated sales of analog and digital television sets in 2007-2008 in the U.S.
- Opinion pulse. Bowman, Karlyn // American Enterprise;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p91
Presents various statistics focusing on television in America. Percentage of Americans who own three or more television sets at home; Percentage of Americans who believed in the credibility of television; Attitudes of America toward television contents.