- Cable unable to take Sky crown. McKelvey, Charlie // Precision Marketing;3/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p15
Comments on the interactive television advertising market in Great Britain. Inability of cable to dominate television advertising; Marketing campaign to promote cable; Share of interactive television's marketing expenditure.
- Interactive TV ads on the horizon. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;01/04/99, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p66
Announces the plans of cable operators, advertising agencies and consumer product companies to bring interactive advertising in television (TV) in 1999. Significance of the plan; Benefit of the Web and digital cable; Views on interactive TV advertising.
- Hot Topic. Gottesman, Alan // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/21/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 34, p22
Talks about interactive television (TV) advertising in the United States. Requirements of interactive advertising on the computer; Lessons to be learned from the European's interactive TV experience.
- Hot Topic. Gottesman, Alan // Adweek New England Edition;08/21/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p22
Reflects on the status of interactive television and its role in advertising in the United States. Factors affecting the development of the application; Condition of interactive television pioneers.
- Campaign-i. // Campaign;3/23/2001, Issue 12, p11
Reports developments related to interactive television in Great Britain as of March 2001. Recruitment of Maurice Flynn to the interactive television division of Agency.com; Launch of the interactive video newsletter of MTV.co.uk; Benefits of online advertising to business.
- Can ITV weather deflation and advertiser fatigue? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;3/23/2001, Issue 12, p16
Presents the views of several advertising executives on benefits of interactive television (ITV) in Great Britain. Discussion on the mechanics of advertising; Role of ITV in addressing advertiser concerns; Details on the trading mechanisms of the television market.
- Interactive TV is set to transform ads landscape. Davies, Oliver // Marketing (00253650);11/28/2002, p22
Focuses on the significance of interactive television (TV) technology in television advertising. Measurement of advertising by iTV; Importance of the measurement in making marketing strategy; Examination of the way in which advertising is bought and sold.
- Interactive TV ads need an audience. Clark, Mairi // Campaign;6/22/2001, Issue 25, p12
Comments on developments in the interactive television (ITV) arena. OpenTV's purchase of StaticTV; Launch of JICNET by IPA and ISBA; Prescription for the success of ITV as an advertising medium.
- Advertisers ready to accept case for ITV's merger plans. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);10/18/2002, Issue 41, p14
Focuses on the consolidation of sales operation of the Interactive Television (ITV) in Great Britain. Implication of the consolidation on the competition of the television advertising shares; Concerns of the ISBA and IPA on the potential manipulation of advertising rates; Creation of a single...
- Will interactive media bring advertisers relief? Turznski, Greg // Marketing Week;6/10/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p16
Looks at how interactive television may help advertisers in Great Britain to attract and keep consumers. Problems affecting consumers' television spending; Importance of using set-top box technologies.