TWC Finds New CFO In Insurance Industry
- MCN BRIEFS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/6/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p30
The article offers broadcasting industry news briefs as of May 6, 2013 on topics including appointment of Arthur Minson as chief financial officer at Time Warner Cable Inc., special shareholder vote at News Corp. and issues related to Cablevision Systems.
- A Homecoming for TWCs New CFO. // Multichannel News;7/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p19
An interview with Arthur Minson, chief financial officer (CFO) of the television network Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) is presented. When asked about his priorities as CFO, he replied that TWC will invest money to get best return for shareholders. He explains that investing on the operation...
- Untitled. // CT Daily;4/30/2013, p1
The article announces that Arthur T. Minson Jr. has been appointed as executive vice president (VP) and the chief financial officer (CFO) of Time Warner Cable Inc.
- CFO Martin Mum on TWC Spinoff. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p31
The article reports on the strategic plans of Time Warner Inc. revealed by its chief financial officer John Martin during the Merrill Lynch 2008 Media Fall Preview conference in Marina Del Rey, California. Martin expresses that the company has withdrawn the sale of The Weather Channel. He adds...
- Time Warner Cable: A Solo Act, for Now. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p2
The article offers information on the subscriber growth reported by the cable telecommunication firm Time Warner Cable (TWC) in the first quarter (Q1) of 2015. It mentions that TWC executives have shown that they are serious about the business and aren't afraid to spend the money to get there....
- Time Warner Cable Names Martin CFO. // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2005, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p60
Reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. named John Martin chief financial officer and executive vice president to replace Landel Hobbs, who was named chief operating officer. Former senior vice president of investor relations at Time Warner Inc.; Former manager of United States Securities and...
- Rob Marcus's Rise. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p8
The article features Robert Marcus, executive vice president and incoming chief financial officer of U.S. cable operator Time Warner Cable. Among the deals which Marcus led or helped achieve are Time Warner's joint purchase of Adelphia Communications with Comcast, Time Warner's sale of its...
- PEOPLE. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/6/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p6
The article announces appointment of Julian Lighton as executive vice president of strategy and corporate development at digital entertainment firm Rovi Corp. and resignation of Time Warner Cable chief financial officer (CFO) Irene Esteves.
- TW gives prepayers rate break. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;1/8/96, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p56
Reports on the plans of Time Warner Cable to give its New York City, New York cable subscribers a chance to avoid 1996 rate hikes. Prepayment for 12 months of service; Other terms of the deal; Responses from interested subscribers; Long-term commitment from the subscriber; Rate hike.