- Communications Technology's 2012 Hall of Fame. // CT Reports;11/1/2012, p1
The article announces the recipients of the Hall of Fame Award from telecommunication industry including Mark Dzuban, Robert Howald and Thomas F. Nagel.
- Snapshots from the CEO fete. Rupp, Barry L. // Financial World;4/8/96, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p10
Features the 22nd annual CEO-of-the-Year Banquet. Award winners.
- Silver & bronze. // Financial World;4/15/97, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p73
Lists the winners of both silver and bronze in Financial World's chief executive officer (CEO) awards for the year 1996. Norman R. Augustine, John T. Chambers, Robert J. Eaton, Dr. Andrew S. Grove, Hugh L. McColl Jr.; Robert B. Catell, George J. Collins, Milton Cooper; Others; Their educational...
- CEO IT nominations sought. // Modern Healthcare;11/10/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p17
The article offers information on "Modern Healthcare's seventh annual CEO IT Achievement Award competition.
- It's Time to Honor CEOs Committed to Diversity. Rector, James R. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the chief executive officers (CEO) who got the 2011 Leadership in Action Award from the journal.
- The 'Diplomat' Who Left A Changed Trade Organization At CUNA. Jerving, Jim // Credit Union Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p54
The article announces that Dan Mica will receive the Herb Wegner Lifetime Achievement Award for Individual Achievement from the National Credit Union Administration.
- From A Childhood Of Hardship, To An Adult Life Easing Hardships Of Others. Jerving, Jim // Credit Union Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p56
The article announces that Rudy Hanley will receive the Herb Wegner Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Credit Union Administration.
- MEET OUR JUDGES. // Modern Healthcare;6/14/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p18
Several photographs of judges at the 2010 CEO IT Achievement Awards of "Modern Healthcare" are presented, including Michael Green of Concord Hospital, Edward Murphy of Carilion Clinic and Anthony Spezia of Covenant Health.
- City of Hope golf tourney to honor Lawrence. // Furniture/Today;3/10/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p38
The article announces that Bob Lawrence, chief executive officer (CEO) of buying group Brand Source, will be honored for his philanthropic and professional achievements during the West Coast Golf and Tennis Tournament on June 2, 2008.