- Carol Gordon named newest recipient of the Athena Award. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p15
The article announces that Carol Gordon, chief operating officer (COO) of Rhinebeck Savings Bank, has received 2010 Athena award.
- Parish tops ops at Alcon. Simmons, Leslie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/21/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 11, p15
The article announces that Scott Parish was promoted as chief operating officer (COO) of Alcon Entertainment LLC.
- Margaret Foti receives honorary membership in Hungarian Cancer Society. // Hem/Onc Today;5/25/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p74
The article announces the recognition of Margaret Foti, chief executive officer of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), with an honorary membership in the Hungarian Cancer Society in 2009.
- Joie Chitwood III, 37. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/5/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p15B
The article features Joie Chitwood III, president and chief operating officer of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway LLC and one of the recipients of the 2007 Forty Under 40 awards of the "Indianapolis Business Journal" in Indiana.
- Making a difference. // Smart Business Houston;Jul2009, Vol. 4 Issue 1, ps18
The article announces that Paul Johnson, president and chief operating officer (COO) of DPT Laboratories Ltd., is declared a finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the YearÂ® 2009 award.
- Westbrock Named Agribusiness Leader of the Year. // Agri Marketing;Apr2009, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p24
The article announces that Leon Westbrock, president and chief operating officer(COO) of Energy, CHS Inc., has received the 2009 Agribusiness Leader of the Year from the National Agri-Marketing Association.
- Health system CEO named 2014 TRUST Award recipient. // AHA News;2/21/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p4
The article announces that health care and medical services provider Henry Ford Health System chief executive officer (CEO) Nancy Schlichting will receive the 2014 TRUST Award of the Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET).
- UTHSC's Brown Receives Honor. // Tennessee Tribune;1/28/2016, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1A
The article announces that Kennard Brown has received the Rainbow/ PUSH Coalition Memphis Health Care Executive of the Year Award.
- THE PLUMBER. // njbiz;11/11/2013 Supplement, p12
The article features Alex Forrester, chief operating officer (COO) at Rising Tide Capital, one of the recipients of the "NJBIZ" journal 2013 Forty Under 40 Awards, and includes information on his accomplishments, influential role models and his most essential application software.