Cooking Channel Resets Menu
- The Plant works on MasterChef branding. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);1/18/2013, p8
The article reports on Shine's appointment of consultancy The Plant to redefine the global brand of television (TV) cookery show "MasterChef" franchise. It notes that the consultancy is expected to work with all of the activities of the show throughout the world including retail, publishing,...
- Livin' the Lifestyle Makes Network Cash Registers Ring. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/19/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 12, p16
The article focuses on the issue of lifestyle programming in the advertising industry in the U.S. Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. advertisement sales executive Steve Gigliotti stresses the promotion of lifestyle programming in various categories including home, travel, and food. Furthermore,...
- Paula Deen: Out Of the Frying Pan? Klara, Robert // Adweek;1/6/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on celebrity cook and television cooking program host Paula Deen. A public appearance by Dean scheduled for February 8, 2014 in Williamsville, New York state is examined as the beginning of her efforts to recover from a scandal in 2013 in which she was accused of making...
- Food, Glorious Food. Littlejohn, Janice Rhoshalle // Multichannel News;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the move of cable television networks to invest in food-related television programs in the U.S. It mentions that cooking shows are no longer about teaching how to cook as illustrating the entertainment value of watching people cooking different kinds of food. Michael...
- TOP CHEF MASTERS. Ward, Kate // Entertainment Weekly;3/12/2010, Issue 1093, p40
A preview of the reality television program "Top Chef Masters," featuring chefs including David Burke, Wylie Dufresne, and Rick Moonen, to premiere on April 7, 2010, is presented.
- Erin sponsors RTÃ‰ daytime shows. // Checkout;Dec2010, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p54
The article reports on the sponsorship provided by Erin, the soup brand in Ireland, to the RTÃ‰'s television (TV) cooking shows.
- Still in the running... // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/29/2009, Vol. 61 Issue 26, p13
The article presents the seven contestants who will compete in Hong Kong, China for the television cooking show "MasterChef." These include 28-year-old Andre, 38-year-old Julie, and 41-year-old beer connoisseur Chris. It also offers projections on how the contestants will perform at the cooking...
- CRITICAL EYE. Hamson, Liz // Grocer;10/16/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7977, p25
The article reviews the television program "Nigella Kitchen."
- "RELISH" TO HAVE A SYNDICATED TV SPECIAL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/22/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that "Relish" a Sunday newspaper magazine published by Publishing Group of America will showcase its recipes during a half-hour program on air on a weekend night between Thanksgiving and Christmas in celebration of its fourth anniversary in February 2011 to be produced by...