Inspiration Makes 'Leap' In Nielsen Status
- Tops with kids. Schlosser, Joe; Grego, Melissa // Broadcasting & Cable;01/24/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p116
Reports on the United States-based television network Kids WB's ratings performance on January 13, 2000.
- WB tops UPN season to date. Stroud, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;02/23/98, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p41
Presents information on the performance of Warner Brothers Network (WB) television programs. Information on the success of `Dawson's Creek,' and `Buffy the Vampire Slayer'; Details on the television ratings of WB; Comparison of WB's performance with that of United Paramount Network;...
- The WB evens its score with UPN. Bierbaum, Tom // Variety;01/19/98, Vol. 369 Issue 10, p66
Compares the primetime television ratings of Warner Brothers Network and United Paramount Network.
- Saturday A.M. on the WB=100% better. // MediaWeek;10/13/97, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p3
Reports that WB Network's Saturday morning Kids WB lineup of television programs posted a 100 percent share year-to-year time period improvement, according to Nielsen Television Index data.
- If You Can Make It There. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;6/6/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 23, p15
Reports on performance of the television industry in New York City, New York as of June 2005. Role of the TV program "The Oprah Winfrey Show," in the performance of TV station WABC; Television networks competing for the morning news ratings; Strategy of television stations in increasing their...
- Top cablers trend down for year. Kissell, Rick // Variety;6/4/2012, Vol. 427 Issue 4, p38
The article discusses the television ratings of broadcast and cable networks including CBS, Fox, and ESPN during the 2011 and 2012 season that ended May 28, 2012, mentioning the programs "The Walking Dead" and "Hatfields and McCoys."
- UPN struggling to find its way. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p1A
Reports that United Paramount Network's transition from a slate of urban-oriented television sitcoms and science-fiction-heavy dramas to broader series geared toward middle America is off to a slow start. Average Nielsen Media Research rating and share for the first two weeks of its 1998...
- All-time high for WB. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/08/97, Vol. 127 Issue 50, p62
States that Warner Brothers Network (WB) headed the ratings of the emerging television networks in the United States for November 1997. Overall ratings for the network; Gains which WB posted in adults and teens over 1996; Decline in rating which United Paramount Network (UPN) experienced in the...
- CBS O&O RATINGS HOLD UP IN BLACKOUT MARKETS. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;9/2/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 32, p11
The article reports on the retention, if not an increase, of the television ratings of some local television networks in the U.S., such as WCBS New York, KCBS Los Angeles in California, and KTVT Dallas in Texas, despite the Time Warner Cable shutdown of owned stations in New York, Los Angeles,...