The On-Demand, Multichannel Landscape
- NUMBERS GAME. // 4Ps Business & Marketing;Aug2013, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p19
Two charts are presented depicting the global subscription revenues from pay television (TV) providers and mobile Internet and fixed-broadband penetration in countries including China, Brazil, and India from 2012 to 2017.
- Pay TV Trends. // Multichannel News;4/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p23
A chart is presented that shows the trends of pay television from 2014 to 2015 in the U.S.
- Wireless World? CUMMINGS, CARRIE // Adweek;1/25/2016, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p13
Several charts are presented including one on people in the U.S. who watch Internet videos, one on those using television subscription service, and one on those using digital voice recorders.
- TV Revenue. // Multichannel News;12/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p6
Several charts are presented depicting an outlook on the television revenue from 2005 to 2011 in the U.S. including television advertising, pay television advertising, and television subscription.
- Untitled. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p1
A chart is presented that lists the top 10 countries with the highest total number of broadband subscribers including the U.S., Germany and France.
- China Telecom leads Asia's telco TV push. // Telecom Asia;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p8
A graph is presented on the leading telecommunication pay television (TV) operators.
- Broadband catching up to pay TV. // Telecom Asia;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
A graph forecasting and comparing number of broadband subscribers and number of pay-television subscribers in the U.S. till 2016.
- PAY TV IN 2020: $200 PER MONTH? // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p4
A graph is presented on the price of pay television (TV) service and premium TV channels in the U.S. sin 2011, 2015 and 2020.
- Pay-Tv revenue is forecast to grow to $270B by 2017. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Jan2014, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p1
A chart is presented which shows the expected increase in revenue for the pay-television (TV) in 2017 by $270 billion compared to 2013.