NCTC CEO Search Enters Late Stages as Big Names Are Said to Seek the Gig
- NCTC Searches for CEO as Abbas Leaves. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the search of the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. concerning the replacement of Jeff Abbas as chief executive officer (CEO).
- National Geographic lands Fox subs in TV co-op deal. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;12/21/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the cable television subscriber deal between United States-based cable network National Geographic Channel and the National Cable TV Co-op as of December 21, 2000. Terms of the subscriber agreement.
- NCTC taps four new nets. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;02/03/97, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p70
Reports on National Cable Television Cooperative's hiring of services BET on Jazz: The Cable Jazz Channel, Game Show Network, The Outdoor Channel and Ovation. Terms of the agreement; Networks' expansion activity.
- Reporter's Notebook: Co-Op Draws a Line. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p54
Reports on the annual meeting of the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. before the week of August 7, 2000. Opposition to programming cost increases; Reaction to the proposed increase of license fees; Expansion of the membership.
- Cable co-op scores ESPN win. Donohue, Steve // Electronic Media;09/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p28
Reports that the National Cable Television Co-operative (NCTC) has acquired an affiliation deal with the Entertainment and Sport Programming Network (NCTC). Conditions of the deal; Comments made by Frank Hughes, NCTC vice president of programming; Benefits of the deal.
- EPIX SIGNS 5TH DEAL. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the fifth carriage deal signed by Epix, a high-definition pay-television and online streaming channel, with The National Cable Television Cooperative.
- Tough Issues Make Independent Show No Day at the Beach. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p8
The article offers information on "The Independent Show," the joint annual conference of the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. and the American Cable Association to be held on July 27 to 30, 2008 in Disney's Yatch and Beach Club in Orlando, Florida.
- MIKE FARRELL ON THE MONEY. // Multichannel News;1/4/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p30
The article discusses the rate increasing program by the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) in addition with five new channels against its membership support and presents views of Rich Fickle, NCTC president and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), on subscribers' choice of channels.
- MTV, NCTC settle license fee suit. // Electronic Media;10/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p14
States that MTV Networks has reached a tentative settlement of the lawsuit filed by the National Cable Television Cooperative.