BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM
- WE Says Oui to April in Paris Promo. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;4/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p30
Reports the sponsorship of Johnson & Johnson and CVS Pharmacy of the programming block of Women's Entertainment Network 'April in Paris.' Promotional strategies of the network's project; Schedule of the airplay of the programming block; Features of the French-themed fare.
- Sponsorships Now on Disney's Menu. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p3
Reports the status of Disney Channel on sponsorship in the United States. Deals on the sponsorship of McDonalds; Reactions of the subscribers; Purpose of the sponsorship.
- C4 secures sponsorship for two new programmes. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;11/4/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p12
Reports that British television network Channel 4 has brokered two sponsorship deals for an evening music and entertainment show starring Zoe Ball and a series combining gardening and cookery. Wella Shockwaves' agreement to sponsor Ball's `Right About Now' show; Celebrities to be featured in...
- BT Cellnet in 4 million pounds deal to sponsor new Big Brother. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);4/26/2001, p1
Reports the deal of BT Cellnet with Channel 4 to sponsor the second series of 'Big Brother' in Great Britain. Cost of the show sponsorship; Expected target of the television program series; Coverage of the sponsorship.
- Ribena set to back ITV pop music show CD:UK. Grimshaw, Colin // Marketing (00253650);9/11/2003, p6
GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)-owned Ribena has signed up as sponsor of cable television network ITV's popular music show "CD: UK." The sponsorship forms part of Ribena's campaign to promote its sports-cap bottle range and will run across both ITV1 and ITV2's coverage of the show. The deal,...
- `Millennium baby' TV show lures sponsors. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;2/11/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p7
Reports that Ann Summers, Mothercare and Clearpan have emerged as possible sponsors of an ITV cable television documentary, called Birth Race 2000, encouraging parents to produce the first millennium baby. Features of the Yorkshire Television program.
- Rennie strikes deal with UK Gold festive comedy. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);12/20/2001, p6
Reports on the sponsorship by Rennie of UK Gold's Christmas comedy evening strand in England. Purpose of the sponsorship; Programs airing Rennie product lines; Reference of all the 15-second credits.
- BBC Prime wins Kellogg backing for Family Hour. // Marketing (00253650);7/13/2000, p10
Announces that Kellogg has signed up as the first commercial sponsor for Great Britain-based BBC Prime, the BBC's international entertainment channel. Terms of the deal; Value of the sponsorship; Places where BBC Prime has broadcasts.
- ITV signs up Euro Disney resort to sponsor New Year programming. // Marketing Week;11/29/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p12
Reports that Disneyland Paris' theme park Walt Disney Studios in Paris, France, will sponsor programming on the cable network ITV on New Year's Eve and January 1, 2002. Estimated value of the sponsorship deal; Opening of a second theme park at the Disneyland Paris resort in March 2002.