RESOURCING AND TALENT PLANNING
- NEWS. // Adults Learning;Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p4
This article discusses a study of hiring graduates by companies in Great Britain in 2009. Conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the study revealed that only one in five companies planned to hire 16-year-olds due to leave school. It also showed that a third of...
- Spotlight onâ€¦ graduates. Patel, Anisha // Personnel Today;12/4/2007, p29
The article reports on the findings of various surveys concerning graduates' employment status in Great Britain. The Association of Graduate Recruitment's (AGR) Graduate Recruitment Survey 2007 showed that graduate vacancies will rise by 12.7% in 2008. The research published in the Chartered...
- Survival skills. Tamkin, Penny // People Management;3/24/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p42
This article reports on the growing demand for higher skilled labour and higher-level qualifications in the new economy. According to results of a 2005 survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, future skill requirements do not seem to have percolated into attitudes to...
- Untitled. Gilbert, Helen // Personnel Today;11/10/2009, p33
The article presents a survey on the job market in Great Britain. According to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) survey, employment prospects will deteriorate less slowly in the final quarter of 2009 than at the start of the recession in 2008. The report also found that...
- Cuts threaten talent. // e.learning age;Jul/Aug2010, p4
The article discusses the results of a survey done by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which showed that two-thirds of the 500 organisations surveyed had difficulties recruiting specialists and 79% prioritised attracting and recruiting staff.
- Recruiters ready for RMAs finale. // People Management;Jun2014, p12
The article reports on the unveil of the shortlist for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Recruitment Marketing Awards 2014 to be held at The Brewery in London, England on July 16, 2014, and mentions the Institute's research project on recruitment intentions.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;9/18/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p64
A calendar of events organized by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain from September to October 2008 is presented including "Recruiting Future Leaders: Trends in Senior Management Recruitment," "Tupe or not Tupe?" and "Coaching Supervision."
- Employers use bounty pay-outs to boost recruitment success. Taylor, Chris // People Management;5/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the practice of enlisting the help of own employees to boost recruitment in Great Britain by offering bounty payments, as revealed in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's annual recruitment survey in 2001. Common changes in the recruitment practices for...
- Look north for jobs optimism. // People Management;Sep2014, p6
The article focuses on the "Labor Market Outlook" released by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in 2014 which shows an increase in recruitment intentions by both the public and the private sectors.