Changes for the Better
- Grow and Connect with NexGen. Bell, Mary M. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar/Apr2011 Practice Management, p30
The article focuses on the Financial Planning Association (FPA) NexGen community, an organization composed of young financial planning professionals in the U.S.
- Industry responds to panel snub. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;2/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the concerns by some representatives from the financial planning industry over the lack of planner representation on the newly formed Stronger Super Peak Consultative Group in Australia.
- Count me out. // Money Management;10/7/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p36
The article focuses on the establishment of financial planning association by the National Tax and Accountants' Association in Australia.
- AIOFP signs up OneVue. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;3/29/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p9
The article reports on the selection of the Association of Independent Owned Financial Planners (AIOFP) for the OneVue platform as the new private label solution to partner its privately owned platform joint venture company, Personal Choice Management.
- Accountants get industry body. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/29/200, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p9
The article reports on the emergence of the Accountant Financial Advisers Coalition (AFAC) in the financial planning industry in Australia.
- WHAT'S ON. // Money Management;6/11/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p2
A calendar of events related to money management in Australia from June to August 2015 is presented including the webinar entitled "Can real assets fill the term deposit gap?" on June 16, the Financial Planning Association (FPA) Roadshow in Melbourne, Victoria on June 18, and the Platforms and...
- FPA most influential group, says Shorten. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;12/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p10
The article reports on the declaration of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) as the most influential planning body when it comes to informing the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) changes in Australia.
- AIOFP establishes Great Southern support committee. Egan, Liam // Money Management;5/28/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p5
The article reports on the creation of a committee by the Association of Independently Owned Financial Planners (AIOFP) to support its members and their clients who are involved with the collapsed Great Southern investment group in Australia. It states that the GS Recovery Committee was formed...
- FOFA and MySuper cannot be considered in isolation. // Money Management;3/15/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the warning of the Financial Services Council (FSC) against the MySuper legislation and the review of the Productivity Commission of default funds being viewed in isolation from the changes in the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA).