Paddy Power calls £6m creative review
- Big Al's lands �6m Monsanto account. // Campaign (UK);4/22/2011, Issue 16/17, p5
The article reports on the appointment of Big Al's Creative Emporium Ltd. to handle the pan-European creative account for the Roundup weedkiller of Monsanto Co. at six million pounds.
- Big Al's and 7 stars capture Yardley. // Campaign (UK);4/1/2011, Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Big Al's Creative Emporium Ltd. and the7stars LLP to handle the creative and media business for the soap and perfume retailer Yardley London in Great Britain.
- Big Al's and the 7stars land Blinkbox briefs. Williams, Matt // Campaign (UK);10/8/2010, Issue 40, p5
The article reports on the appointment of Big Al's Creative Emporium by Blinkbox to management the advertising account and media planning business in Great Britain.
- BA winner and gamble on ads. // Marketing Week (01419285);9/22/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p28
Reports on the joining of Paddy Power into the advertisement world.
- Brand barometer. Charles, Gemma // Marketing (00253650);3/7/2012, p18
The article reports on an advertisement by bookmaker Paddy Power PLC which focuses on attracting shares and views on the fact it was banned from television.
- Paddy Power to back gambling site with ...3.6m. // Marketing (00253650);06/15/2000, p10
Reports on the marketing budget by Ireland-based bookmaker Paddy Power for its gambling site Paddypower. Promotion of the site as a fun site for occasional gamblers; Amount of marketing budget.
- Big AI's lands Paddy Power creative account. Bussey, Noel // Campaign (UK);2/26/2010, Issue 8, p6
The article reports that Paddy Power PLC has appointed Creative Emporium to handle its advertising account in Great Britain.
- Paddy Power seeks to stage more stunts. Luker, Sara // PRWeek (London);5/18/2012, p6
The article discusses the controversial public communications efforts and briefs of betting firm Paddy Power issued to agencies.
- Paddy Power plots rebrand. // Campaign (UK);12/7/2012, Issue 49, p8
The article reports on the plans of Paddy Power PLC to rebrand since its launch in 1987.