- Vaccine Shortages Put Spotlight on Production. Wechsler, Jill // BioPharm International;May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p44
Focuses on the shortage of vaccine production in Washington D.C. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attack and anthrax scare on vaccine production; Demands on the increase production of anthrax vaccines; Improvement of smallpox vaccines; Liabilities of the market on the vaccine supply...
- Recognition of Illness Associated with the Intentional Release of a Biologic Agent. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;10/19/2001, Vol. 50 Issue 41, p893
Reports on the surveillance of unusual disease occurrence associated with the terrorist attacks in the United States. Cases of anthrax; Association of anthrax with intentional release of biological agents; Guidance for health-care providers and public health personnel in the recognition of the...
- Federal protocols plus local follow-through is key to hospitals' terrorism readiness, experts say. Witmer, David // Formulary;Nov2001, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p778
Reports on the effects of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks and anthrax cases in the United States. Combination of federal guidance and implementation on the medical planning; Data on the planning undertaken by the government; Emergence of the national pharmaceutical stockpile.
- NEW YORK. Hudson, Eileen Davis // MediaWeek;10/22/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p18
Focuses on the status of the local media outlets in New York in the aftermath of the September 2001 terrorist attack and the anthrax-spiked letters mailed to news organization. Prediction for television broadcasting; Trend among the newspaper industry; Impact of the incidents on local cable...
- Unsung heroes. (book review). Flanders, Laura // Women's Review of Books;Dec2001, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p8
Presents information on the anthrax threat received by abortion clinics in the United States following the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Details of the anthrax threat; Response of the National Abortion Federation to anthrax threats against abortion clinics in the country.
- Anthrax Impacts Web Billing Only Slightly. // American Banker;11/21/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 224, p18
Investigates the impact of anthrax and the September 11, terrorist attacks on consumer adoption of online billing. Growth of electronic billing in 2001; Assessment of research director Jim Van Dyke of Jupiter Media Metrix on the adoption of consumers to online billing; Rate of increase among...
- Wellness Anthrax Immunity Self-Assessment. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);10/13/2011, Issue 592, p3
The article offers information on the bio-terror attack on the U.S. after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack. It states that a series of letters were mailed to public officials containing the deadly bacillus anthracis microbes that cause the disease known as anthrax, few weeks after the...
- Direct mail picks up, but so do e-mail and scrutiny. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;2/11/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p21
Reports the impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks and anthrax scare on the volume of direct mail. Effects of recession on direct flow mail; Scrutiny on materials mailed; Emphasis on electronic mail as effective marketing tools.
- 9/11 CONSPIRACY TALES. Niman, Michael I. // Humanist;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p18
Discusses different U.S political reports circulating in the Internet. Spread of disinformation in line with the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack; Discussion on bioweapons and the prevalence of anthrax; Implication of insider trading in the stock market; Economic ties of the U.S. with Middle...