Guardsman balances Bugs and Hercs
- It's curtains for you. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Aug96, Issue 525, p47
Advises on the tying of blackout curtains to the sides of shelter doors in order to prevent snags and tears during equipment transfers.
- Military Orders Sole Supplier. Provenzano, Peter // Government Procurement;Aug2002, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on the process to treamline the process of maintenance, repair and operations of military bases in the U.S. Management of separate contracts and purchase requisitions; Factors influencing the efficiency of supply chain managers; Implementation of strategies on day-to-day purchasing...
- DA Pam 750-3 Hits Shelves. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May2014, Issue 738, p57
The article reports on the alteration to DA Pam 750-3 which is the Soldiers' Guide for Field Maintenance Operations that covers topics on scheduled service forms, procedures of modification work order and reset guidance.
- The Battle for PM. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun2014, Issue 739, p27
A comic strip "The Battle for PM" is presented.
- SSS Problems Simplified. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun2014, Issue 739, p35
The article presents various tips for using Simplified Survey System (SSS) which includes remembering keypad is hot, SSS should strapped down for travel and getting extra straps.
- One Navy team repairs ships. Crist, Charlotte // All Hands;Nov96, Issue 955, p22
The article presents information on the U.S. Navy Reservists who train and drill at the Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity, Norfolk, Virginia.
- WEST VIRGINIA RESERVE ENGINEERS UPGRADE IRAQI BASE. // Army Reserve Magazine;Fall2005, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p29
Presents information about the upgradation of an army base in Iraq conducted by the 463rd Engineer Battalion, U.S. Army Reserve.
- $60 million refurbishment scheme at Portsmouth. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p6
Deals with a scheme to refurbish the western jetties at Her Majesty's Naval Base Portsmouth in Great Britain. Value of the scheme; Companies expected to finish the work by August 2000; Information on the project.
- DEFENSE. Muñoz, Carlo // Hill;5/1/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p12
The article reports on the statement of U.S. Secretary John McHugh regarding the wasted dollars for maintenance of outdated military bases and facilities.