American Augers DD-625 Drill Rig Provides Exceptional Force
- American Augers' Diversified Product Offerings. // National Driller;Sep2010, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p70
The article offers information on the business expansion of manufacturers of underground technology construction equipments, American Augers Inc., who had invested in oil and gas marketplace when vertical drilling rig was introduced and have now made an investment in Focus Factory for VR-500...
- What's New In... // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2010, Vol. 237 Issue 5, p68
The article evaluates several equipment for the gas pipelines industry including the fly cutter from American Augers Inc., the V500 low-profile vacuum excavator from McLaughlin Inc. and the pneumatic tools from Footage Tools Inc.
- A joint House-Senate. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;6/2/95, Vol. 87 Issue 131, p2
Reports on a joint House-Senate committee working on a budget bill allowing oil drilling in a nonwilderness section of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska.
- Rig use soars worldwide. George, Dev // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increased utilization of offshore rigs. Factors contributing to the rising day rates.
- Rig newbuilds almost nigh. George, Dev // Offshore;Apr96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the increasing difficulty in finding available drilling rigs. Ways to cope with high demands for oil rigs; Problem posed by low day rates which do not justify newbuilds; Rising gas demands in the United States and other regions of the world.
- West African deepwater rig demand at highest. Akani, Fred // Offshore;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p26
Reports on increased deepwater rig demand in West Africa in May 1996.
- Ursa largest in Gulf. Von Flatern, Rick // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p28
Reports that the offshore oil rig URSA developed by Shell will be the largest platform structure in the US Gulf of Mexico.
- Multilateral technology advancing by `firsts'. Von Flatern, Rick // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p30
Discusses technological advances in multilateral systems for oil well structures. Installations by Baker Oil Tools; Sperry-Sun Drilling Services; Halliburton Energy Services.
- Sonic completes LWD suite. Von Flatern, Rick // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p30
Discusses the features of a multilateral system for oil rig structures. Use of seismic technology.