Lincoln Electric Offers Personal Protection With Welding Apparel Line
- NEW PRODUCTS. // EHS Today;Mar2011, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p50
The article offers brief information on several products including an injury body diagram board from Magnatag Visible Systems, the Red Line Welding Apparel protective clothing from Lincoln Electric Co., and the AC600 series ductless chemical workstations from AirClean Systems.
- Lincoln Electric revs up motor unit. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/29/95, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p1
Reports on Lincoln Electric Co.'s investment of $44 million in its motor manufacturing plant in Euclid in Cleveland, Ohio. Celebration of the opening of the motor plant; Goals of the company; Production method employed at the company.
- This school a hot bed for welders. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/18/94, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the increased enrollment at the Lincoln Electric Co.'s welding school. Record number of applicants; Rise in demand for services of graduates; Courses offered at the school.
- Lincoln Electric seeking small-cap, foreign stocks. // Pensions & Investments;06/23/97, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p4
Presents information on the Lincoln Electric Company search for small-cap international managers for a $300 million defined benefit plan. What the in-house search is focusing on; Amount the fund plans to allocate to the asset classes; When a decision is expected.
- Lincoln Elec. recycling project will save millions. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/07/96, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p11
Reports on Lincoln Electric Co.'s plans to launch a metal recycling program that could save the company an estimated $2 million annually in raw material costs and waste disposal fees. Changes in refining process for minerals and metals ores at the welding rod department of the Euclid, Ohio company.
- NO LAYOFF PAYOFF. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jan2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the guaranteed employment of employees at Lincoln Electric Co. in Cleveland, Ohio. Efforts made by the company to maintain the no-layoff policy; Information on how the company cuts cost.
- Auto-darkening helmet line receives updates. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2011, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p30
The article offers brief information on the Viking 1840 series and 2450 series auto-darkening helmets from Lincoln Electric Co.
- CE-compliant motors. Gyorki, John R. // Machine Design;02/05/98, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p110
Focuses on the industrial T-frame motors from Lincoln Electric Company Motor Division, Cleveland, used in machine design. Description of the motor; Features of the motor.
- Plasma-cutting machine. // Machine Design;04/02/98, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p119
Introduces the Pro-Cut plasma-cutting machine by Lincoln Electric Company. Features of the machine; Components of the machine; Contact information available.