Doosan Offers Two New Machines For Enhanced Performance
- mini excavators. // Rental Equipment Register;Jul2014, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p31
The article offers information on several compact excavators including the Doosan DX63-3 from Doosan Corp., the Volvo ECR58D, and the CX55B from Case Construction Equipment Inc.
- EXCAVATORS (Medium & Large). // Underground Construction;Nov2016, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p12
The article offers information on several excavators including DX225LC-5 from Doosan, EC750E from Volvo Construction Equipment Corp., and Hyundai HX Series from Hyundai Construction Equipment.
- Komatsu adds two new compacts. // Demolition & Recycling International;May/Jun2011, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p46
The article offers brief information on two compact excavators launched by Komatsu Ltd. including the tracked PC118MR-8 and wheeled PW118MR-8.
- Untitled. // Contract Journal;8/8/2007, Vol. 439 Issue 6637, p18
The article features the E-series excavators including the E175B and E195B machines from New Holland.
- Products. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/27/2009, Vol. 263 Issue 3, p66
The article features several construction equipment including the R974C VH-HD crawler-excavator from Liebherr SAS, HDS6100 laser scanner from Leica Geosystems, and the Barber Turf Rake from H. Barber & Sons Inc.
- Excavators improved. HARRIS, STEPHANIE // Roads & Bridges;Sep2009, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p50
The article evaluates several excavators, including the Terex TXC 225LC-2 heavy hydraulic excavator, the CX350B, CX470B and CX700B Series of excavators from Case Construction Equipment, and the 60D and 85-D Series of excavators from John Deere.
- Look, no tailswing. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p35
Offers a look at the production of zero and reduced tailswing machines by excavator manufacturers in Great Britain. Possible problems to be encountered by customers in selecting a zero tailswing excavator; Demand for such machines by the construction equipment hire market; Developments in the...
- Doosan handling solution. // Demolition & Recycling International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p30
The article offers brief information on the DX225LC tracked excavator from Doosan Corp.
- Midis take on the heavyweights. Cooper, Martin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the popularity of midi excavators and the emerging market for them in Great Britain. Most popular weight ranges; Distinguishing feature of the midi market; Major competitors in the market.