Powerful New EDGE Post Pounder, Puller
- CEAttachments. // Underground Construction;Aug2011, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p82
The article offers brief information on EDGE Breaker attachments from CEAttachments Inc.
- What's New. // Tree Services;Mar2014, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p6
The article offers brief information on several tree services equipment including the Terex PT-35 compact track loader, upgraded EDGE Backhoe models from CEAttachments, and T260 self-propelled stump cutter from Rayco Manufacturing.
- Examining wheel loaders. Leiter, Sharon // C&D Debris Recycling;May/Jun97, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p22
Evaluates a variety of wheel loaders. Includes wheel loaders from Case; Caterpillar; Coyote Loader; Daewoo; JCB; John Deere; Kawasaki; Kobelco America; Komatsu; Specifications; Operating weight; Engine horsepower; Bucket capacity; Breakout force.
- Equipment spotlight. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug96, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p12
Features several skid steer loaders. Description; Applications; Performance; Standard equipment.
- New dustless loading chute. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug98, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p50
Provides information on the Cleveland Cascade loading chute. Details on its capabilities; How the chute works; Features of the chute.
- Visualizing the risk. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Feb95, Vol. 196 Issue 2, p39
Presents a load-haul-dump (LHD) machine trainer developed with the use of PC-based virtual reality software. Roadway editor; Ergonomic LHD model; LHD risk model; Virtual miners.
- Superloader for new airlifters. // Popular Mechanics;Jan94, Vol. 171 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the 60K Loader vehicle which will replace the Air Force's airlifting machinery. Features; Prototypes by Teledyne Brown Engineering and Southwest Mobile Systems.
- Komatsu introduces tool carriers, wheel loaders. // Concrete Products;May98, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p36
Introduces Komatsu America International Co.'s Avance wheel loader and two parallel tool carriers. Features; Capabilities; Capacity.
- 10 questions. Nichol, Kyle // Pit & Quarry;Aug96, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p38
Studies issues of concern aimed to aid in the selection of the type of loader suited to quarrying activities. Production rate goals; Cycle times; Average payload target; Bucket sizes; Ergonomics of cab design; Maintenance provisions.