Tough Crossing To A New Record Successful HDD River Crossing Of Nearly 2 Miles
- Michels Uses HDD Intersection Technology To Tackle Sensitive Water Crossings. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2008, Vol. 235 Issue 5, p44
The article focuses on the move of Michels Directional Crossings to use horizontal directional drills (HDD) hole intersect technology in the construction of a natural gas pipeline beneath sensitive protected levees in Stockton, California. The author explains that the technology would minimize...
- Michels Directional Crossings. // Underground Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p16
The article focuses on Michels Directional Crossings, a leader in the horizontal directionally drilled (HDD) in North America which have installed seven HDD crossings in the natural gas pipeline installation of HubLine Bhd in Boston, Massachusetts in November 2011.
- Carolina Gas Transmission Corporation; Notice of Request Under Blanket Authorization. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;4/23/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 78, p24198
The article reports on a request made by Carolina Gas Transmission to the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for blanket authorization, direct authority to act without having to gain approval, for replacement of 7.6 miles of Carolina gas pipelines.
- Carolina Gas Transmission Corporation; Notice of Request Under Blanket Authorization. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;1/12/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p1927
The article presents information on a notice of intend issued by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to inform about an application submitted by Carolina Gas Transmission Corp. requesting the relocation of compressor units driven by Solar Saturn natural gas to a natural gas station in...
- UT Arlington drilling is no maverick operation. Brackett, Will // Fort Worth Business Press;5/26/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p14
The article talks about drilling operations by Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. at the University of Texas at Arlington since November of 2007. According to Rusty Ward, vice president for business affairs and controller at UT-Arlington, drilling phase during this portion of the project has been...
- Record 42-Inch Bore Helps Connect LNG Terminal, Pipelines. // Underground Construction;Apr2009, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p39
The article reports on the installation of single drill to connect the pipeline from Cameron LNG Terminal to the existing interstate pipelines north of the liquefied natural gas (LNG) facility in the U.S. It relates the installation of a 42-inch bore that Sempra Energy's pipelines and storage...
- Back East, Pipeline Fight Is Building. Szkotak, Steve // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2015, Vol. 242 Issue 12, p40
The article focuses on the environmental and political drama over the Keystone XL pipeline taking place in the U.S. as of 2015. Topics include with the U.S. president Barack Obama's decision to reject the energy project, the snarl of proposed pipelines carrying natural gas is likely to generate...
- On the line. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p18
Reports on defects discovered by New Hampshire Attorney Leslie Ludtke in a proposal to build a natural gas pipeline running from Massachusetts to Canada. First phase of the Maritimes and Northeast Pipeline project; Inadequacy of the completion process; Regulatory requirements of the project.
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov94, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p110
Presents a directory of natural gas pipeline companies in the United States. Viking Gas Transmission Co.; West Emerald Pipe Line Corp.; Westar Transmission Company.