Glendale Water & Power hosts Thailand utility
- Meter Installations One Step at a Time. Haroutunian, Atineh N.; Kuennen, Craig R. // Transmission & Distribution World;Dec2010, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p38
The article focuses on the deployment of an advanced meeting infrastructure (AMI) at Glendale Water & Power (GWP) in Arizona. The AMI project includes the upgrade of communications and metering networks for customer base water and electric meters, in-home displays, customer programs, and...
- GWP Smart Grid Project Scores Among Nation's Best. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2011, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on the Smart Grid Maturity Model (SGMM) survey by the California Energy Commission (CEC) Public Interest Energy Research Division, which shows that the Smart Grid Project of Glendale Water & Power (GWP) has achieved the highest maturity level of all the surveyed utilities.
- Glendale Water and Power to Implement Integrated DMS/OMS. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;4/12/2012, p9
The article reports on the decision of U.S. utility firm Glendale Water and Power to select Efacec ACS to offer its PRISM advanced outage monitoring and distribution management solutions as part of its smart grid initiative.
- Glendale Water & Power Named Reliable Electric Service Provider. // Transmission & Distribution World;May2014, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p12
The article announces that energy utility Glendale Water & Power (GWP) has received the Diamond Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3) designation from the American Public Power Association.
- Glendale Water & Power to Implement Grid Optimization System. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;7/10/2014, p10
The article features the license agreement signed by Glendale Water & Power (GWP) of California for the use of advanced grid solution from DVI called Edge that can be integrated seamlessly into the information technology (IT) infrastructure of GWP for optimizing of its voltage distribution system.
- Glendale Water & Power Launches Its First Mobile Application. Fischbach, Amy // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;1/6/2015, p7
The article discusses the launch of Glendale Water & Power's (GWP) first free mobile application called GWP - Mobile My Connect, through its Smart Customer Mobile engagement program.
- GLENDALE WATER & POWER EXPANDS CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT WITH CEIVA ENERGY. // POWERGRID International;Mar2014, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p15
The article focuses on the announcements of Glendale Water & Power (GWP) and CEIVA Energy, a provider of home energy management system (HEMS), regarding the expansion of the companies' customer engagement program. Topics include the CEIVA's in-home display which collects data from digital...
- GWP Installs Last Smart Meter. // Transmission & Distribution World;Oct2011, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the installation of the final smart meter of Glendale Water & Power (GWP) on September 15, 2011 on the Glendale Community College campus in Glendale, California.
- BUSINESS Developments. // Transmission & Distribution World;Mar2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p14
The article offers news briefs related to smart grid initiatives of utility companies in the U.S. Glendale Water & Power (GWP) has signed a contract with Utility Partners of America Inc. for replacing old meters with smart metres for its customers. Fluke Corp. received a federal fund of 1.4...