Vermeer Acquires HDD Broker
- UPDATES. // Waste Age;Jun2009, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the move of Vermeer Corp., a manufacturer of grinders and chippers in Pella, Iowa, to acquire the remaining interest in Wildcat Mfg. Co., a Freeman, South Dakota-based manufacturer of trommel screens and compost turners. Under the deal, the Wildcat brand name will be...
- Vermeer Expands Maxi HDD Rig Line-up With HRE Acquisition. // Underground Construction;Feb2008, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p41
The article reports on the acquisition of Horizontal Rig & Equipment Inc. (HRE) by Vermeer Mfg. Co., a manufacturer of horizontal directional drilling equipment. It was stated that Vermeer purchased HRE's operating assets, including its three horizontal directional drill (HDD) models. According...
- HDD Broker: Expands Into Other Underground Construction Equipment. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan2012, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p30
The article reports that HDD Broker Inc. is expanding its operations into underground construction equipment. Bob Martin, general manager, says that the company is proud to announce their expansion into the trencher and plow marketplace. Martin adds that their costumers and trading partners are...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.