USED EQUIPMENT VS. NEW: ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
- New products. // Electronic Design;09/01/98, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p168
Presents electronic products from several manufacturers in the United States. Includes the DSP Workshop suite; MeterFlow application recognition engine; Rockwell eight-port central office asymmetrical digital subscriber line device.
- Components. // EDN;6/22/95, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p147
Presents various products recommended for the electronics industry. Includes flexible metal conduits from G&H Technology Inc.; Large-digit counters from Automated Control Systems; Oven-controlled crystal oscillator from Milliren Technologies Inc.; Flexi-Lite cable line for computers from Unicom...
- Electronic design automation. // EDN;7/20/95, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p119
Provides information on equipment and supplies in the electronics industries in the United States. Includes MicroSim Corp.'s low-priced versions of circuit simulator; Xilinx Inc.'s application specific integrated circuits estimator; SpeedSim Inc.'s verilog cycle-based simulator.
- Switch-level option added to Verilog simulation. Lipman, Jim; Granville, Fran // EDN;8/17/95, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p15
Features the RCsim from interHDL, a switch-level simulation option for the Viper Verilog HDL simulator. Functions and features; Contact information.
- Industrial electronics showcase. // EDN;8/17/95, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p27
Features various equipment and supplies for use in electronic industries. Includes the LabView and LabWindows PID control packages; 9931 Individual Sensor Calibration System from Hart Scientific; Data-acquisition software from HEM Data Corp.
- EDN components. // EDN;8/17/95, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p117
Features various equipment and supplies for use in the electronic industries. Includes low-cost oversized crystal oscillator; Oscillator for SONET and synchronous-digital-hierarchy data concentrators; Ceramic resonator; Clock oscillator.
- EDN electronic design automation. // EDN;8/17/95, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p125
Features various equipment and supplies for use in the electronic industries. Includes a system simulator; Signal-integrity tool for submicron integrated circuits; Digital signal processor development kit for integrated circuits designed for wireless applications.
- EDN test & measurement. // EDN;8/01/96, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p209
Features several test and measurement products for use in electronic industries. Telulex Inc.'s SG-100 signal generator and analyzer; Tektronix Inc.'s VXI data-collection system; Dataq Instruments' DI-500 series of personal computer-based data-acquisition systems.
- Low-cost data-acquisition unit delivers high reliability. Granville, Fran; Strassberg, Dan // EDN;05/08/97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p30
Features Hewlett-Packard Co.'s 34970A, a low-cost data-acquisition unit that delivers high reliability. Market price; Design specification; Contact information.
- EDN components. // EDN;05/08/97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p173
Features several equipment and supplies for use in the electronic industries. Includes Hewlett-Packard Co.'s laser module LSC2500; AZ Displays' L-965 series of miniature light-emitting-diodes; ViewSonic Corp.'s liquid crystal display monitor VP140 ViewPanel.