Customer Satisfaction Drives Business Success
- Service Wins the Game. Norvell, Robin // Circuits Assembly;Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p22
For 12 years, the periodical "Circuits Assembly" has sponsored the Service Excellence Awards (SEA) program to help electronics manufacturing services providers and electronics assembly equipment, materials and software suppliers measure their customer service. The 2004 SEA awards were recently...
- CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Opens 2010 Service Excellence Awards. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the Service Excellence Awards for electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and electronics assembly equipment, material and software suppliers. It is reported that customers will be surveyed to determine the level of customer satisfaction in different categories. Circuits...
- EDN's 1996 innovator/innovation competition. // EDN;05/08/97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p11
Presents the winners in the `EDN' periodical's 1996 Innovator/Innovation Competition. Includes Maxim Integrated Products' David Bingham and Charlie Allen for the innovators category; Sony Electronics Inc.'s DSC-F1 Digital still camera for the computers and peripherals category; Applied...
- Epoxy secures Nepcon award. // Plastics News;4/27/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p27
Announces that a epoxy and fluxing agent has won the electronics assembly, chemicals and materials category in the electronic industry's annual awards program. Where the awards were held; Indentification of the agent; What qualify the agent for the award.
- Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards 2011 open for your entries. // Electronics Weekly;5/4/2011, Issue 2466, p16
The article presents a call for entries for the 2011 Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;7/4/2012, Issue 2514, p8
The article invites entries for the 2012 Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards.
- Shortlist line-up can be proud of their support for future engineers. // Electronics Weekly;
The article offers information on the Elektra 2013 Awards Gala Dinner on November 27, 2013 in London, England.
- Nothing passive about P & E Product of Year finalists. // Electronics Weekly;
The article offers information on the finalists for the Passive & Electromechanical Product of Year at the Elektra 2013 Awards Gala Dinner on November 27, 2013 in London, England.
- Innovators. // EDN;02/02/98, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p54
Presents the persons that are finalists in the innovators category, in the 1997 `Innovator and Innovation of the Year' awards, for their contribution to the electronics industry. Who the award is sponsored by; Names of the finalists; Background information on the finalists; Contributions they...