Beng Selects Motorola Software Solution
- MOTORALA SUCCESSFULLY TETS GPRS PTT AT FASTLINK IN AMMAN. // Worldwide Telecom;Sep2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p5
Reports on an agreement signed by Motorola Global Telecom Solutions Sector with Fastlink to pilot the General Radio Packet Service Push-to-Talk solution by Motorola as of September 2003.
- MOTOROLA TO SUPPLY SECURE TETRA RADIO SYSTEM FOR OLYMPICS. // Worldwide Telecom;Feb2004, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the two-way radio communications system provided by the Commercial, Government and Industrial Solutions Sector of Motorola Inc., together with Science Applications International Corp. and Siemens to be used by public safety agencies during the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens as of...
- Motorola launches $100-million global ad campaign. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jul98, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p42
Reports on the global advertising campaign launched by Motorola Inc. to generate unified brand awareness for its consumer products.
- Fla. town to install Motorola network. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p10
Focuses on Motorola's SmartZone analog system which is replacing the existing very high frequency (VHF)/ultra high frequency (UHF) communications systems used by government department and agencies in Hialeah, Florida. Description of the system; Comments by Tom McGrath, who is managing the...
- Motorola LMPS deploys SmartZone OmiLink. // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Reports that Motorola Incorporated has deployed the SmartZone OmniLink wide-area two-way radio communications system for Western Resources company. Background information on Western Resources company; Features of the telecommunications system; Views of Joe Wilden, a Western Resources project...
- Motorola equips prisons with Smartnet. // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p37
Reports on the installation of a Smartnet trunked radio system by Motorola Incorporated within the Pontiac and Stateville Correctional Centers in Illinois. Features of the system.
- Motorola enters speech-recognition service business. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p16
Reports on the creation of the Internet and Connectivity Services Division by Motorola Inc. Value of the speech-enabled mobile service market: Information on voice-user interfaces similar to Motorola's product.
- Motorola debuts radio products. // Telecom Asia;Jun95, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p12
Reports that Motorola's Radio Products Group has introduced two-way radio and dispatch products to address China's growing mobile radio market. Basic interconnect capabilities of the products; Appointment of United Telecom as distributor; Product lines available.
- Motorola to resell Orbcomm services. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p26
Announces that Motorola Inc.'s Market Solutions Division will become a reseller of Orbcomm satellite communications services used in Motorola's Spatia utility portfolio management system.