Zuken Backs Government Initiative on PCB Design
- Tool firms join forces to combine PCB design and simulation cycles. // Electronics Weekly;6/6/2007, Issue 2291, p12
The article focuses on the joint venture of tool firms Synopsys and Zuken in Great Britain which formed an integrated and printed circuit board (PCB) design and simulation tool. It is applicable to the automotive and aerospace sectors and combined the Saber Simulator from Synopsys' and the...
- OTHERS OF NOTE. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p43
The article evaluates several computer-aided design products used in the manufacturing of printed circuit boards including EÂ³.e-PLM from Zuken and CIM-Team, CAM350 9.5 verification and optimization software from DownStream Technologies and ProtoLaser 200 system from LPKF Laser & Electronics.
- PCB tool reshaped for integrated design flow. // Electronics Weekly;11/1/2006, Issue 2263, p21
The article evaluates the prototyping tool CR-5000 Lightning from Zuken Ltd.
- CPCA: 'Neither Participate, Nor Support' Outsiders' Shows. // PC FAB;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p6
Reports that the China Printed Circuit Association has issued public statements to clarify its position on the increasingly bold activities of the World Electronic Circuit Council in China.
- Reducing setup time for printed circuit assembly. Palm Jr., Richard C. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Aug96, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p84
Discusses various aspects related to the reduction of setup time for printed circuit assembly. Options; Features and capabilities of software tool called setup optimization (SOPT); Features and capabilities of Man-Link, a Hewlett-Packard proprietary tool that generates recipes for...
- Keep pc design from torpedoing in-system programmability. Raymond, Doug // EDN;01/16/97, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p115
Provides tips on how to keep printed circuit board design from affecting in-system programmability. Includes the avoidance to connect the supervoltage pins to other devices; Use of electronic chips that can erase electrically while they are in the system to avoid rework and wasted chips;...
- Book-to-Bill Sees Major Increase. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the increase in the printed circuit board book-to-bill ratio in the U.S. for January 2003. Worth of orders for new boards.
- What's all this copper-clad stuff, anyhow? Pease, Robert A. // Electronic Design;8/19/96 Supplement Bob Stuff, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p62
Explains the importance of the copper-clad, printed-circuit board material. Construction; Thermal approaches; Potential applications.
- Moats & floats. Johnson, Howard // Electronic Design;2/17/97, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p181
Focuses on the interface between the people that route printed circuit board traces and the board fabrication shop. Transformation of the information from layout to board fabrication in the form of data files; Fabrication shop's panelization of the files by repeating the artwork several times in...